Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok opportunity

Go down

Ragnarok opportunity Empty Ragnarok opportunity

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:00 am

Jumpstyle is working in weight exercises
Ragnarok appears in the gym
Jumpstyle gets up and goes on the direction of the Ragnarok

Jumpstyle: Hey man, you lost you every matches against Space Trucker and you lost a match against a new guy, the Riddick, he seems to be a good wrestler for my plans and you're ever losing your matches, how I will work with a guy losing time and time again ? Tonight, you will face a guy, he is a oldest guy, and he's the partner of Jiraiya, his name is DarkSkull, you will have a match against him and I will see the Riddick matches, you have to win this match or we will brake this tag team, I just can't have a bad tag team partner, do me a favor win the match !

Jumpstyle walks out of the gym

Rick: DarkSkull vs Ragnarok, what a match we will have, one opportunity and no time for lose for Ragnarok and for another side DarkSkull wants to show to Jiraiya he is stronger too and is a good tag team, what a match we're gonna to have.

Jerry: No, two stupid guys, for me a draw is the better, no winners because they're the same, nerds.

Rick: You're talking that because is not two wolf guys fighting...

Jerry: Yhea yhea the same history.

Back to top Go down