Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumpstyle and Ragnarok vs DaWolf and The Stupifier

2 posters

Go down

Jumpstyle and Ragnarok vs DaWolf and The Stupifier Empty Jumpstyle and Ragnarok vs DaWolf and The Stupifier

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Jumpstyle and Ragnarok song is on and they're walking to the ring

Rick: Look for the wrestlers who win DaWolf and The Stupifier.

Jerry: But they're not here because the victory but they're here because the atack of DaWolf.

Rick: We don't know why he does that but we know how Jumpstyle and Ragnarok feels in this moment.

Jumpstyle: As you know last week, Ragnarok and me wins one tag team match versus two newcomers and... one newcomer's name is DaWolf ! As you know he was my friend, after he interrups when I'm talked I give him a lesson about the theme "Respect" and it seems he don't get the message, what stupid don't understand what is Respect ? I thinked he was a nice guy but how you know I'm wrong because he atacked me and my tag team partner, Da Wolf you know who I am ? DaWolf, you know who trained me ? No you don't, you know nothing about me ! But at the first click, I thinked you're cool, you are face, but now I saw... You're the man who likes to lose and to makes the thing for the bad side but I give you an opportunity, I think you don't get it... But my friend you will not get another, but for you know me, I don't like heel guys, I'm of the team of the good guys and how you don't know how to be a good guy I will show you, so... If you're... a man... COME ON HERE IN THE WII RING BECAUSE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS !!!!

Jerry: And there's the challenge !!!

Rick: Nobody likes to be challenged for the Jumpstyle !

The crowds: DaWolf sucks ! DaWolf sucks ! DaWolf sucks !

Jerry: The crowds are helping !!! This is going to be a Caos !

Rick: Oh my god and left us to waiting to see what will the DaWolf do.

Jumpstyle: You're in a bad position and you've never seen me irritated ! Come here ! Let's do it like two furious mans !

[Now Ragnarok, DaWolf and Stupifier you can add what you want in the rp]

Back to top Go down

Jumpstyle and Ragnarok vs DaWolf and The Stupifier Empty Re: Jumpstyle and Ragnarok vs DaWolf and The Stupifier

Post  Ragnarok Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey Jumpstyle will you mind if i made some grammatical corrections to your RP ? Don't wanna offend you or anything thats why I'm asking first.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Jumpstyle and Ragnarok vs DaWolf and The Stupifier Empty Re: Jumpstyle and Ragnarok vs DaWolf and The Stupifier

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:00 am

Sure not, the rp is for you too, you can edit it when you want.

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:33 am

The lights in the arena fade out until it is total darkness. Loud thunder echoes and heavy rain is heard through the speakers along with sounds normally heard during a thunder storm. Small flashes of light appear intermittently until one blinding lightning bolt hits just below the titantron, and a similar one appears on the screen making its way straight into a huge rock. Sparks fly everywhere and the camera zooms in to the place of impact where the lightning bolt has carved a wolf's head in the rock. A loud wolf's howl then ripples across the surround speakers and the lights slowly fade in as the sound of rain vanishes.
-
The crowd starts reacting, mostly in boos, but some of them actually get excited.
-
DaWolf slowly makes his way out, flanked by The Stupifier and Space Trucker. The three of them look around and DaWolf keeps a serious look as they all walk forward and climb into the ring. None of them seems to care if a fight breaks out or not.
-
Ragnarok is holding the mic to address DaWolf but the latter simply stops him with a sign of his hand. Apparently, DaWolf is out here for Jumpstyle.
-
DaWolf: "Jumpstyle, you're right... I may not know who you are, but quite frankly it don't matter much! And to show ya things from your own point of view, you ain't got a clue who I am either! For that, and just for that, I suggest you keep your words to a minimum.
-
But you know what? You did say something that made sense... DaWolf ain't the same guy no more... I've made more people tap out than you can count, and it just don't work well in my brains when I actually tap. Besides, I'm on to something way bigger than you or anybody else in this federation. I got plans... I got BIG PLANS!!! And seein' how baby-faced you are, I don't think you belong anywhere in 'em!"

Last edited by DaWolf on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Jumpstyle and Ragnarok's song is playing on the loudspeakers as they walk to the ring.

Rick: And stepping into the ring right now is the team of Jumpstyle and Ragnarok. Last week they had match against the newcomers DaWolf and The Stupifier which they won pretty convincingly.

Jerry: But they're not here because of that. They are here because of what happened immediately after the match. DaWolf in a fit of rage unleashed himself on these two even while they were still celebrating their victory.

Rick: We still don't know why DaWolf did that but I'm sure Jumpstyle and Ragnarok would love to know the reason. The question quite visible on their angry faces.

*Ragnarok asks for a mic as the song quiets down. So does the crowd.*

Ragnarok: As you all know, last week, Jumpstyle and I won a tag team match against two newcomers to WII.

*The crowd roars in support*

Ragnarok:...and... one of those newcomers is a man who goes by the name of.... DaWolf !

*The crowd starts booing at the mention of DaWolf's name. Ragnarok hands over the mic to Jumpstyle.*

Jumpstyle: You know....I really thought that DaWolf was a nice guy. I taught him the meaning of the word "respect". I told him what it means to be a wrestler in WII. What it means to come out here in front of all you guys and wrestle our hearts out. We have pride in what we do. There is an unwritten code of honour amongst all wrestlers of WII. But it seems DaWolf doesn't know the meaning of that word....or maybe he chooses not to abide by that code.

*Jumpstyle looks towards the Tron*

Jumpstyle: DaWolf.... you clearly don't know anything about me. If you thought that I was going to take this lying down then you're clearly mistaken. I thought you were one us..... One of the good guys... but clearly I was wrong. DaWolf if you have even a shred of dignity in you then come out here and explain to these people. Explain to the two of us why you attacked us after the match. Come out here right NOW! or else I swear we're gonna come back there and beat the answer out of you.

COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW !!!!

*A thunderous roar is heard from the crowd at these words.*

Ragnarok: You know what.... I think I have an idea. DaWolf....why don't you come out here and face Jumpstyle here in the ring and if Jumpstyle wins then you will have to explain yourself. Go on.... I dare you.

Rick: Strong words by the former International Champion here and a challenge issued on his behalf by his partner Ragnarok. I'm sure all of us here would also like to hear from DaWolf himself.

The crowd is up on their feet shouting "DaWolf sucks ! DaWolf sucks ! DaWolf sucks !"

Jerry: Clearly we know what the people want. They want a fight! This is going to be chaos!

*Everyone is looking towards the Tron but there still no sign of DaWolf.*

Rick: And still there's no response from DaWolf as chants become louder and louder.

Jumpstyle: You're in a bad position DaWolf and you've really pissed me off ! Come out here and face me like a man !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: What say ?
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:06 pm

[Really good Ragnarok, good job Very Happy]

Jumpstyle grabs the mic then DaWolf speaks

Jumpstyle: do you know that more? I don't care about your words, I don't care what plan you've got and I don't care too what your plans value have, the only thing I care now it's my tag team, I don't care about the past, I care about the future and my future is a big newcomer ass in my way !! Will be a pleasure win more one match against you, you know what is my pastime ? Is jump for new races and If I win this match I'm sure I will going to race for a new title !

A referee runs to the ring and brings the bell

[Now this is the end of the match, this is not for the match but it's for the end of the match, I don't want to that gives an alteration to the match, is only one additional rp]

The Stupifier goes to the ring running
The Stupifier angrily prepares his leg
and folds him up with a strong Big Kick!!
The Stupifier holds his opponent
Jumpstyle hits his opponent with a knee strike to evade the a Uppercut gaining the initiative
Jerry: Looks is a counterattack !
Jumpstyle brings his foot up
then drops it into The Stupifier executing an violent Axe Kick!!
THE STUPIFIER HAS A CUT!!!
Jumpstyle grabs The Stupifier's throat with one hand
he lifts him up and then hurls him to the mat, executing a MORTAL Power Chokeslam!!
DaWolf gets up and resolutely fights back
DaWolf pulls Jumpstyle still groggy, by his hair
DaWolf grabs Jumpstyle from behind
executing a German Suplex, then he connects a second one and in the end he connects also the third one, performing a strong Bloody Fang!!
Rick: Oh my, you saw it ? 2 vs 1 and Jumpstyle is like a trash.
The Stupifier bounces off, using the top rope,
and grabs his opponent's neck wrapping his arm around it, and slams him head first on the mat with a light Springboard Bulldog!!
Rick: Not again !
Jerry: Oh my god I said this is going to be a chaos and there it is the chaos... Someone stop them !
Ragnarok goes to the ring and and it drops a sledgehammer in the mat
Rick: Looks to the Ragnarok, he is helping his tag team partner, ALLELUIA !
Ragnarok grabs a baseball bat
and hits DaWolf forehead executing a strong baseball bat shot!!
DAWOLF STARTS HAVING A EXTREMELY BLEEDING!!!
Jerry: What the heck ? DaWolf is starting bleeding seriously.
Jumpstyle gets up
Jumpstyle grabs the sledgehammer from the mat
and swings it laterally into The Stupifier midsection executing a Mortal sledgehammer blow!!
Rick: What a battle ! I never saw this is WII History !!!
THE STUPIFIER IS BLEEDING!!
Jumpstyle enters in a fury and starts being with a red colour
Jumpstyle looks for DaWolf with a look able to kills him and he starts looking for the sledgehammer
Jumpstyle gives 3 steps to the back at the turnbuckle and keep looking to DaWolf with the sledgehammer in the hand
Jerry: Don't do it ! Don't think in that, oh my god Rick he is going to kick out the DaWolf but it seems he have a sladgehammer, how he will do that ?
and he runs to DaWolf head and he puts quickly the sledgehammer in the boots and with pressure in the sledgehammer he gives a kick with the sledgehammer in his head doing a MORTAL sledgehammer kick !!
Rick: Hey stop them ! Someone helps ! What a battle, I never saw the Jumpstyle in that status !
Jerry: What the heck happened here ?!? What a move !!!! After a gained match the DaWolf and The Stupifier start giving a lesson to the Jumpstyle and next his tag team partner helps him to gets up with a help of a baseball bat and he drops a sledghammer for the Jumpstyle and he get it and he was in a status of a devil, he was out of control and he did a new move with a sledgehammer, I think we needs two ambulances for that two guys, I don't know if DaWolf will gives to Jumpstyle a answer to that atack after that.
Rick: I'm without words, he puted Jumpstyle in a bad side and I don't know he grabed a power who cames of nothing and he powsh gives a kick sledghammer doing DaWolf K.O.
Jerry: Rick, that is the best tag team in this business, they're legends now and the people will do bows for them when they will be with them.

Note: I don't know if the word is right "bow", but the mean is what the wwe fans did to the mr.mcmahon when he walks or goes to the ring, they do some gestures to him.
When this ends and when we reach an agreement I will edit the rp putting everything in the place, I'm talking about the colours, text and everything. Ah and DaWolf my idea is to not ends our battle here, we are now rivals and this is going to have a longer history, maybe DaWolf this is our last match in this season and this is a cool way to end this, maybe in the other season we can do a rp and you win that battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:24 am

do u want to use this after the match next friday or as a general segment?
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:13 am

after the match sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:52 am

Jumpstyle grabs the mic from Ragnarok.

Jumpstyle: You know what DaWolf ? I really don't care what you say. I don't care what plans you have and I don't care about the significance of these plans for me. All I care about is my team. I don't care about the past. I just look to the future and my I know what my future holds for me. The only thing I see in my future is me beating the living daylights out of you !

*The crowd is on their feet shouting in approval.*

It will be a pleasure to win another match against you. And you know just FYI.... after I beat you I'm going to gun for the new title that's about to be introduced !

A referee runs to the ring and brings the bell

[Now this is the end of the match, this is not for the match but it's for the end of the match, I don't want to that gives an alteration to the match, is only one additional rp]

The Stupifier runs twoards the ring.

The Stupifier angrily prepares his leg and folds him up with a strong Big Kick!!

The Stupifier holds his opponent

Jumpstyle hits his opponent with a knee strike to evade the a Uppercut gaining the initiative

Jerry: Looks like a counterattack is underway here.

Jumpstyle brings his foot up then drops it into The Stupifier executing an violent Axe Kick!!

THE STUPIFIER HAS A CUT!!!
Jumpstyle grabs The Stupifier's throat with one hand he lifts him up and then hurls him to the mat, executing a MORTAL Power Chokeslam!!

DaWolf gets up and resolutely fights back

DaWolf pulls Jumpstyle still groggy, by his hair DaWolf grabs Jumpstyle from behind
executing a German Suplex, then he connects a second one and in the end he connects also the third one, performing a strong Bloody Fang!!

Rick: Can you believe this ? Its a 2 on 1 assault. Jumpstyle is toast !

The Stupifier bounces off, using the top rope, and grabs his opponent's neck wrapping his arm around it, and slams him head first on the mat with a light Springboard Bulldog!!

Rick: Not again !

Jerry: Oh my god this is unbelievable. Jumpstyle is having his ass handed out to him by DaWolf and The Stupifier... Somebody stop this lunacy !

*Suddenly the crowd starts screaming as they look towards the Tron*

Ragnarok runs down the ramp to the ring and he's brought reinforcments with him in the form a baseball bat in one hand and a sledehammer in the other!!

Rick: Oh thank God ! Ragnarok is out here to save his partner !

Ragnarok grabs a baseball bat and hits DaWolf forehead executing a devastating baseball bat shot!!

DAWOLF IS BLEEDING!!!

Jerry: What the heck ? DaWolf is bleeding on the mat here.

Jumpstyle gets up

Jumpstyle grabs the sledgehammer from the mat and swings it laterally into The Stupifier midsection executing a MORTAL sledgehammer blow!!

Rick: What a battle ! I have never seen anything like this in WII History !!!

THE STUPIFIER IS BLEEDING!!

Jumpstyle has become really enraged now. He is still holding the sledgehammer in his hand as he waits for a fallen DaWolf to stand up. He is preparing to attack him with it.

Jumpstyle runs to DaWolf head and he quickly puts the sledgehammer in his boots and with pressure in the sledgehammer he gives a kick with the sledgehammer to his head executing a MORTAL sledgehammer kick !!

Rick: Wow!! What an attack that was. I have never seen Jumpstyle like this.

Jerry: What the hell just happened here ?!? What a move !!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, for those of you who have just joined us, we just witnessed something absolutely unbelievable. Jumpstyle just had a match against DaWolf which ________(insert name of winner here) won. After the match DaWolf and The Stupifier started assaulting Jumpstyle and soon after that Ragnarok came out to help his partner out with a baseball bat and a sledgehammer. Jumpstyle then went berserk and beat the hell out of both DaWolf and THe Stupifier. I think we're gonna need ambulances for those two. I don't know if DaWolf will ever give an answer to Jumpstyle after that.

Rick: I'm speechless Jerry. DaWolf crossed Jumpstyle in the wrong way and now he's paid the penalty for that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: OK so I've written this but I'm just curious. Since The Wolf Pack is still an up and coming heel stable shouldn't they have the initial momentum and then in the next season when things really come to a head then we can decide who wins what and how. Just my opinion. What say ?
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 am

OOC: I'm good with both options. Neither one of the teams should be winning all the time obviously since it would sort of kill the story. As a general rule however, any new stable forming up should end the season with some sort of upper hand. Otherwise their story won't have the chance to develop. In any case, we still have a PPV coming up so we have more stuff to say Smile
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 am

OK in that case what we can do is that in the PPV you guys defeat us and we end the season with The Wolf Pack having the upper hand.
Will that be okay with everyone ?
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 am

cool with me (and The Pack i'm assuming)
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Hey Ragnarok, some phrases I wrote in the rp you change but you change bad, like when I wrote: I'm Jumping to the new race, one thing like that, I don't want to change that, you're changing my all RP's, one thing is change something and other is change everything, I have no time today and monday to do that, afer monday I change.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 am

Oh. I'm sorry. That's not what I meant to do. Truth is I didn't understand what you were implying with that sentence so I modified it the way I thought you meant it.
I apologize again if that offended you.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 am

No, no, my buddy, that's not offended me, only you changed 1 or 2 phrases and it's not to change, make sence or not they understand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Jumpstyle and Ragnarok's song is playing on the loudspeakers as they walk to the ring.

Rick: And stepping into the ring right now is the team of Jumpstyle and Ragnarok. Last week they had match against the newcomers DaWolf and The Stupifier which they won pretty convincingly.

Jerry: But they're not here because of that. They are here because of what happened immediately after the match. DaWolf in a fit of rage unleashed himself on these two even while they were still celebrating their victory.

Rick: We still don't know why DaWolf did that but I'm sure Jumpstyle and Ragnarok would love to know the reason. The question quite visible on their angry faces.

Ragnarok asks for a mic as the song quiets down. So does the crowd.

Ragnarok: As you all know, last week, Jumpstyle and I won a tag team match against two newcomers to WII.

The crowd roars in support

Ragnarok:...and... one of those newcomers is a man who goes by the name of.... DaWolf !

The crowd starts booing at the mention of DaWolf's name. Ragnarok hands over the mic to Jumpstyle.

Jumpstyle: You know....I really thought that DaWolf was a nice guy. I taught him the meaning of the word "respect". I told him what it means to be a wrestler in WII. What it means to come out here in front of all you guys and wrestle our hearts out. We have pride in what we do. There is an unwritten code of honour amongst all wrestlers of WII. But it seems DaWolf doesn't know the meaning of that word....or maybe he chooses not to abide by that code.

Jumpstyle looks towards the Tron

Jumpstyle: DaWolf.... you clearly don't know anything about me. If you thought that I was going to take this lying down then you're clearly mistaken. I thought you were one us..... One of the good guys... but clearly I was wrong. DaWolf if you have even a shred of dignity in you then come out here and explain to these people. Explain to the two of us why you attacked us after the match. Come out here right NOW! or else I swear we're gonna come back there and beat the answer out of you. COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW !!!!

A thunderous roar is heard from the crowd at these words.

Ragnarok: You know what.... I think I have an idea. DaWolf....why don't you come out here and face Jumpstyle here in the ring and if Jumpstyle wins then you will have to explain yourself. Go on.... I dare you.

Rick: Strong words by the former International Champion here and a challenge issued on his behalf by his partner Ragnarok. I'm sure all of us here would also like to hear from DaWolf himself.

The crowd is up on their feet shouting "DaWolf sucks ! DaWolf sucks ! DaWolf sucks !"

Jerry: Clearly we know what the people want. They want a fight! This is going to be chaos!

Everyone is looking towards the Tron but there still no sign of DaWolf.

Rick: And still there's no response from DaWolf as chants become louder and louder.

The lights in the arena fade out until it is total darkness. Loud thunder echoes and heavy rain is heard through the speakers along with sounds normally heard during a thunder storm. Small flashes of light appear intermittently until one blinding lightning bolt hits just below the titantron, and a similar one appears on the screen making its way straight into a huge rock. Sparks fly everywhere and the camera zooms in to the place of impact where the lightning bolt has carved a wolf's head in the rock. A loud wolf's howl then ripples across the surround speakers and the lights slowly fade in as the sound of rain vanishes.

The crowd starts reacting, mostly in boos, but some of them actually get excited.

DaWolf slowly makes his way out, flanked by The Stupifier and Space Trucker. The three of them look around and DaWolf keeps a serious look as they all walk forward and climb into the ring. None of them seems to care if a fight breaks out or not.

Ragnarok is holding the mic to address DaWolf but the latter simply stops him with a sign of his hand. Apparently, DaWolf is out here for Jumpstyle.

DaWolf: "Jumpstyle, you're right... I may not know who you are, but quite frankly it don't matter much! And to show ya things from your own point of view, you ain't got a clue who I am either! For that, and just for that, I suggest you keep your words to a minimum.

But you know what? You did say something that made sense... DaWolf ain't the same guy no more... I've made more people tap out than you can count, and it just don't work well in my brains when I actually tap. Besides, I'm on to something way bigger than you or anybody else in this federation. I got plans... I got BIG PLANS!!! And seein' how baby-faced you are, I don't think you belong anywhere in 'em!"

Jumpstyle grabs the mic from DaWolf.

Jumpstyle: You know what DaWolf ? I really don't care what you say. I don't care what plans you have and I don't care about the significance of these plans for me. All I care about is my team. I don't care about the past. I just look to the future and my I know what my future holds for me. The only thing I see in my future is me beating the living daylights out of you !

The crowd is on their feet shouting in approval.

It will be a pleasure to win another match against you. And you know just FYI.... after I beat you I'm going to gun for the new title that's about to be introduced! You know what is my pastime ? It’s jump for new races and If I win this match I'm sure I will going to race for a new title !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down