Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok's Debut

Go down

Ragnarok's Debut Empty Ragnarok's Debut

Post  Ragnarok Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 am

* This should be put in right after entrance description*

As Ragnarok enters the ring he asks for a mic. The crowd quiets down to hear the new guy speak.

Ragnarok: My name is Ragnarok and I don't know why but I know that's my name. I don't have any memory of my childhood. I don't know my real name or even where I'm from. My earliest memory is of myself lying amongst a pile of bodies beaten black and blue. Some even dead.

While searching through those bodies I found an envelope in which there was a photograph of me with "RAGNAROK" written on the back. And right below it were the instructions: "Kill him". Since then I've been trying to find out about who I am, why someone was trying to have me killed and most importantly how was I the only man left standing. If it was me who was responsible for the carnage in front of my eyes.

I had found evidence that any clues about my past will be found in the "wrestling circles". And so I decided to join a federation. Any federation. My search for answers lead me from India to Australia and now to the US of A. In each of those places before I could ever find out anything about me, the fed got "closed down". I am now here because my intel tells me that someone in this federation has information that I need. And whoever you are, I promise you this: I will not rest till I have drained every last bit of that information from you.

But in the mean time it seems that I also need to wrestle if I want to make any money. So I will do that. And whoever it is who will face me in this ring, I have a warning for you. I am good at making people scream. It's the only thing about me that I can say with certainty. So beware:
VENGEANCE IS MINE !!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Sparkhawk: If theres any modifications you want to do on this ( eg: crowd reactions ) you can do it. Also, any alignment and colour coding you might have in mind.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum