Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok and Jumpstyle (1st tag match)

Go down

Ragnarok and Jumpstyle (1st tag match) Empty Ragnarok and Jumpstyle (1st tag match)

Post  Ragnarok Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 am

The scene opens backstage in front of the locker room. An interviewer enters the room and finds Ragnarok sitting on a chair with his eyes closed, as if in deep thought.

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen I am backstage right now with the latest addition to WII roster: Ragnarok. After an impressive debut against thundertaker last week he now faces Kane & Bane and Darkskull in a tag match tonight where he has been paired up with the champion Jumpstyle. Lets hear what he has to say about that.

He turns towards Ragnarok who is still sitting on the chair and seems not to have heard a word the interviewer just said.

Intervier: Uhh...Ummm....Excuse me ? Mr. Ragnarok...sir ?

After a few awkward seconds Ragnarok opens his eyes and looks up at the interviewer.

Interviewer: Your thoughts on tonights match ?

Ragnarok stands up and glares at the interviewer who shuffles on his feet uncomfortably. He again tries to engage Ragnarok into the interview.

Interviewer: You had an amazing debut last week when you dispatched one of WII's most phenomenal wrestlers, theundertaker, with ease. You have made us all aware of how amazing a technical wrestler you are. However tonight you have been set up in a tag match which is a whole new ball game altogether. How do you plan to prepare for the match ?

Ragnarok: They will scream......

Interviewer: Uhh...by "they" do you mean your opponents tonight ? Kane & Bane and Darkskull ?

Ragnarok: ....

Interviewer: Uhhhh....Allrighty then, I'll take that as a yes. However you're not fighting this match alone you know ? You have partner as well. The International Champion Jumpstyle. Any comments on that ?

Ragnarok: I don't care who I fight or who I'm partnered with. I came here for one purpose and one purpose alone. So far I have not had any luck in finding out about my past. Whoever it is who is involved is hidden well. But I will not be disheartened. I will find that person and I will make him talk - one way or another. Until then I have to follow this federations rule so I will. I don't care who my opponent is or what kind of match I fight in, I will make them scream. I will make them all scream.

VENGEANCE IS MINE !!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: @Sparkhawk: Any colour coding etc I will leave upto you. Do it as you see fit.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum