Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of ragnarok

Go down

Return of ragnarok Empty Return of ragnarok

Post  Ragnarok Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 am

The scene opens backstage with the interviewer standing next to Ragnarok.

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen with me right now is the man who will be facing Toby_Raw in one of the matches for the new title that is being introduced this season. Please welcome my guest at this time...Ragnarok.

The camera pans to show Ragnarok standing next to the interviewer. He has a grim look on his face and he is clearly upset about something.

Interviewer: Ragnarok this is your first match at WII after an impressive debut last season. And it is perhaps because of that that the GM has decided to have you as one of the contenders for the new belt. Any thoughts ?

Ragnarok: The belt ? You think I care for a stupid belt ? I came here for one purpose only. I came here in the hope to find out about my past. And after the last night I was here that hope seems to be slipping away from me.

Interviewer: Why ? What happened ? As far as I remember the last match you were in last season was a tag match with Kalbrethil and you lost. It was jus.....

The interviewer shuts up when he sees Ragnarok staring at him.

Ragnarok: That is not what I was talking about. Right before that match I was confronted by a woman claiming to know about me and who I really am. She told me to meet her in the 3rd floor Supply Room of the building. Later that night I went to meet her but she wasn't there. I waited for a long time but still she didn't show up. I was so distracted by her absence that I couldn't even concentrate on my match that night and as a result I lost.

For the next few weeks I used all my resources to find her. I went to the cops. I went to the media. But none of them were helpful. No one knew who this woman was.

Interviewer: So now what ? What are you gonna do now ?

Ragnarok looks at the ground with a dejected look and throws up his arms.

Ragnarok: I don't know. It's back to square one for me I guess. I'll have to find her some other way. But before that I have a match tonight and God help you Toby_Raw because you are the unfortunate guy who's gonna have to bear the brunt of my frustration. Weeks and weeks of pent up anger and rage are finally gonna rain down on you tonight Toby_Raw. I will make you scream. I will make you cry. I will make you bleed. I will make you beg for mercy. But there will be none....
VENGEANCE IS MINE!!

And saying so Ragnarok moves away from the interviewer into his room to prepare for his match. The camera moves back to the interviewer.

Interviewer: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, Ragnarok looks completely focussed for his match tonight. I think we have an amazing match on our hands tonight.

Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down