Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show Act 3... aka Fantastico picks on the announcers and wonders where Grim Reaper is.

Go down

Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show Act 3... aka Fantastico picks on the announcers and wonders where Grim Reaper is. Empty Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show Act 3... aka Fantastico picks on the announcers and wonders where Grim Reaper is.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Fantastico sits in a dumpster behind the arena with his hands sticking out of the dumpster he has a red sock on one hand and a blue sock on the other. He has two torn dirty posters duct taped to the front of the dumpster of himself and his tag partner and recent opponent Broly which look like he may have found in the dumpster. Fantastico has crossed out Broly and has written Grim in big letters on the poster. A group of ragged dirty guys are standing by waiting for him to do something. A man in a red coat holds a hand written sign that reads "I love you Red Sock".
Ladies and gentlemen!
Fantastico lifts his head up to peak out, he laughs to himself then slowly lowers back down.
Ok then... Gentlemen! and YOU! that guy in the red coat. I will be reenacting the color commentary for my last match, that you undoubtedly missed since you ... well you can't get a ticket...cuz you ain't got no money...cuz you're broke and stuff...... also AGAIN.
Fantastico pauses for the appluase that doesn't come, the men can hear him loudly clearing his throat from in the dumpster.
Ok Introducing Red puppet and Blue Puppet!
Fantastico does the voices for the puppets they sound the same as his own voice....
Hello today again people and friends!
Exactly!
Today the winds bring us the times we see.
Yes, I say we think this is true.
Fantastico peeks his head out of the dumpster then goes back inside.
There is a confusion in today on a match from before.
OH! I think there was no one... two... three....
That Rhymes!
Probably....
We Have today for us the man called Broly!
He is also on the tag with the one spelled Fantastico.
I think we have seen this.
A Third green puppet appears The crowd oooos and aaahs as Fantastico pops his head up with a knowing grin on his face then lowers back into the dumpster.
Hello guys whats going on? the green puppet yells.
How indeed.
You have been recently fighting your friend Fantastico or was that Grim Reaper then?

Yes you were back in a different name or is it Broly?
I am Broly NOT Grim Reaper.
The blue and red puppet nod, green puppet joins them they all nod.
So then you spell it differently?
No it's a new name completely.
So you can't spell?
You are being rude, it is funny.
Thank you for noticing.
So? Are we talking about me or what?
No we have to go to the match again where you Grimblyo and Fantastico must bring the gravy once again and try to win this time at least once.
Well said.
get bent.... Green sock lowers back into the dumpster.
He is sure to confuse me.
He can't remember his name!
Ha!
Fanatastico jumps up out of the dumpster with his hands extended and yells Taa! Daa!
Just then Broly appears and slams the dumpster lid closed on Fantastico's head with a Thud. We hear a loud thud drop in the dumpster. The audience scatters in different directions.
Hey! Fantastico yells from the dumpster.
Shut up!
Grim?
I told you what's up Fantastico i'm done with that Grim Reaper bit my Name is Broly now.
...but.. you're still Grim right???
Broly smacks his own forehead and covers his eyes.
No! Broly kicks the side of the dumpster.
Hey! stop it!
Look drop the act...
.... but I like the puppets!
No...Not THAT act the whole...never mind! YOU have a match Fantastico and it's with ME! Broly! so get your butt to the ring and stop playing around.
I have a REEEE-match with Grim...
Ok fine...
Broly starts to walk away then stops.
You go have your REEEE-match with Grim and Then afterwards you can go home and tell your momma Broly Kicked your ass....again!
Broly walks away shaking his head but smiling, there is a long pause no sound from the dumpster.
I'd get my mouth washed out with soap if I say that to my momma.
The dumpster lid starts shaking and appears to be stuck.
GRIM!
a long pause...
BROLY!?
Guy in the red coat!?.......

Back to top Go down