Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking out viper

2 posters

Go down

Taking out viper Empty Taking out viper

Post  SuperEagle Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm

lights dim and shows the ring

Guardian 4th: Viper pepare to lose because I have been told I would have to wrestle you and do not think you are going to win because I have taken percussion to making sure you dont win

Jerry: wow this guy seems serious and the look on his face i would be scared if i was viper but then again the viper is strong too

Guardian 4th: well for all who dont know wat i mean you will see after I beat the viper down and show no mercy i will take his head and shove it where the sun dont shine, i will make him suffer push him to his limit and then defeat him to the point where he cant wrestle any more

Rick: this guy is really serious for his first macth of the season he seems pretty confident of what he is doing

Guardian 4th: well rick and jerry yes i am pretty confident its because like i said i have taken percussion to winning and you will see them during my macth

The light dims out as the titan show in big letters the word
Percussion
SuperEagle
SuperEagle

Back to top Go down

Taking out viper Empty response to rp both being before our match at the next show

Post  The Viper Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:20 pm

some of our colours for the commentators might not match so i hope the gm can edit that

Last edited by The Viper on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Viper

Back to top Go down

Taking out viper Empty response to rp both being before our match next show

Post  The Viper Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 pm

-
Suddenly the entrance video for the Viper101 plays.
-
Rick- It seems the Viper101 can’t take hearing the Guardian 4th anymore.

Jerry- Well I can’t even take him on anymore. He’s a little annoying.
-
The Viper101 marches down the ring and quickly enters.
-
The Viper101- You know I think the fans here are fed up of hearing you. And in fact I am tired of hearing you yapping your mouth off. Newsflash: this isn’t a courtroom; this is a wrestling ring. If you didn’t know, out here we let our actions do the talking. That’s the only way you can make a name for yourself. You think you’re big, bad and tough? Fine then, let’s get down to business. Ref, ring the bell…

Rick- Finally we are going to see these two head on.

Jerry- I’m really excited. I want to see the Viper101 shut this guy up.

The Viper

Back to top Go down

Taking out viper Empty Re: Taking out viper

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum