Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show Act 2... aka Fantastico picks on the announcers

Go down

Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show Act 2... aka Fantastico picks on the announcers Empty Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show Act 2... aka Fantastico picks on the announcers

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Fantastico sits in a dumpster behind the arena with his hands sticking out of the dumpster he has a red sock on one hand and a blue sock on the other. This time he has added two torn dirty posters duct taped to the front of the dumpster of himself and his recent opponent which look like he may have found in the dumpster. A group of ragged dirty guys are standing by waiting for him to do something.
Ladies and gentlemen!
Fantastico lifts his head up to peak out then slowly lowers it back down.
Ok then... Gentlemen! and that guy in the red coat...AGAIN. I will be reenacting the color commentary for my last match that you undoubtedly missed since you ... well you can't get a ticket...cuz you ain't got no money...cuz you're broke and stuff...... also AGAIN.
Fantastico pauses for the appluase that doesn't come, the men can hear him loudly clearing his throat from in the dumpster.
Ok Introducing Red puppet and Blue Puppet!
Fantastico does the voices for the puppets they sound the same as his own voice....
Hello Again thank you for tremendous for seeing us here!
Yes again, I think you are correct.
As do I....
Fantastico lifts his head up to peak out again the puppets turn toward him then back toward the group of men. Fantastico lowers back down.
We are back! and again the antics of our friend and foe Fantastico entertain you.
Allegedly.
Yes.
Bring us the efforts to show the fans we can judge them if they are happy or blamed.
I have been waiting for you to say that.
Yes you have. You are bringing my own thoughts before me even.
Don't say me that.
We are arguing!
Humorous!
Fantastico quickly pokes his head up. The puppets turn toward him.
Ok... you... you... you...you guys are messing with me right?
Surely you can not blame us for your understandings or not.
Maybe he is to blame for his words but not of his understands.
Those are words!
I see.
The puppets nod to each other and slowly turn toward Fanstastico.
Do you wish to give us a retort or shall we continue with the talkings of the match?
Ummmmmm???
Bring your reply.
Fantastico shrugs and lowers back into the trash dumpster.
Go ahead!
I feel we have progressed with our feelings toward each other as well.
I agree and again say we have no reason to say these things. Yet I feel only the true will can show us the words...
The puppets nod toward each other.
I suggest we make the comments that need to describe the actions to take place.
Nothing is preventing us.
Fantastico Jumps up with his hands raised into the air
TAA! DAA! Thank You Thank You, my wonderful audience.
Fantastico blows kisses with both puppet covered hands. Fantastico stops and sees that the men are gone, yet again..... except for a guy in a red coat. Someone has taken the posters.....Fantastico stares at the man in the red coat for an uncomfortably long time, the man starts to fidget and look around.
Go away...
Fantastico disappears back down into the trash dumpster.

Back to top Go down