Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show. aka Fantastico picks on the announcers

Go down

Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show. aka Fantastico picks on the announcers Empty Fantastico's free match reenactment puppet show. aka Fantastico picks on the announcers

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Fantastico sits in a dumpster behind the arena with his hands sticking out of the dumpster he has a red sock on one hand and a blue sock on the other. A group of ragged dirty guys are standing by waiting for him to do something.
Ladies and gentlemen!
Fantastico lifts his head up to peak out then slowly lowers it back down.
Ok then... Gentlemen and that guy in the red coat. I will be reenacting the color commentary for my last match that you undoubtedly missed since you ... well you can't get a ticket...cuz you ain't got no money...cuz you're broke and stuff......
Fantastico pauses for the appluase that doesn't come
Ok introducing Red puppet and Blue puppet
Fantastico does the voices for the puppets they sound the same as his own voice....Greetings for a lovely return to the beginning
Yes!
I am thinking for sure the givings of the fighting people will be the end of or excitement if we don't think they have given us the show
I supose I agree but I am guessing
I understand.....
Humorous
Fantastico peaks his head up and clears his throats turning the puppets toward his face Excuse me what the heck are you guys talking about?
The match isn't even finding the proper conclusion please return to boring us with your antics and things we describe here
Maybe we should see his side after all what is preventing us?
Exactly right, if you think we should, but then again I may utter something humorous again...
As may I, if I am willing.
but of coarse
Ok well that's enough of you two
certainly it may become the way we thought if we didn't know any better or dreamed it could be.
I would agree or not, please return your seat to it's full upright position and take the end of the track to the start as we fully respect the outcome as we enjoy us.
Fantastico jumps up smiling broadly holding his hands in the air....
Taa! Daa! Thank you my wonderful audience!
Fantastico looks around to see the group of men have left long ago. Philistines
Fantastico and red puppet and blue puppet disappear back into the dumpster.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum