Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the death reaper still around

Go down

the death reaper still around Empty the death reaper still around

Post  The Death Reaper Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm

*scene shows the death reaper strolling down the corridor with a unhappy look on his face...and a camera crew coming the other way right at him.

Interviewer: Death? i thought you had quit? how is it that you are still around?

The Death Reaper: (with head downcast) i cant give the full details right now but someone decided to keep me around for reasons that i cant disclose. You might see y tonight after this match tonight.

*the camera shows the interviewer with a very shocked expression on his face.

The Interviewer: wait not only are you still around but you also have a match tonight? against who? what kind of match?

The Death Reaper: yes i do have a match it is something that this company has never seen me do yet....a tag team match i will be teaming up with space trucker against...... oshida and bad pie guy....thats all i can say at this time now if you will please excuse me i have to get ready.

Interviewer: (facing the camera) well what a development this is The Death Reaper is here tonight and if that wasnt enough he will be in a tag team match against the very man who owns his contract, what kind of effect will this have on the match and how will the death reaper do in a tag team match which to this time we have no experience in this company having seen him, find out later tonight the way this all pans out stay tuned.

*camera fades to a commercial.

Last edited by Sparkhawk on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added color)

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down