Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

message for trex

Go down

message for trex Empty message for trex

Post  SuperEagle Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Guardian 4th enters the ring unannounced with an evil look in his eyes and his weapon of choice his SWORD

Jerry: where did he come from

Rick: I dont know but he looks like hes ready for a fight

Guardian 4th: Gooooooood day WII fans look i know i am new to the WII but this guy trex who does he think he is calling people out if he really want to call people out he should challenge me, again first of all noboby is scared of a person who calls them selves T-REX nobody scared of a prehistoric Dinosaur

Jerry: Wow this guy is new but he is spitting alot of trash about trex or t-rex as guardian calls him

rick: I dont know this guy seems serious and might make a name for him self in this leauge

Guardian 4th: so t-rex i know you are out there and unless you are scared you will do something about it challenge me, you want to call people out well its the other way around this time i am calling you out come on

Jerry: well i think trex should be scared this guy seem serious and tough

Rick: i would hate to be in trex shoes if he comes out he might lose if he dosent he a punk

The light goes out as gaurdian strecth out his sword to the backstage looking like he is expecting something, then the lights come back on and gaurdian is gone but his name shows up on the Titan torn Guardian
SuperEagle
SuperEagle

Back to top Go down