Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trex's first Interview

Go down

Trex's first Interview Empty Trex's first Interview

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 am

Camera fades into the interviewer Leo, standing next to a very tall figure, who's shoulder surpasses Leo's scalp by several inches. The camera must zoom out to finally get Trex in full view while keeping Leo in sight.

Leo: Good evening everybody, my guest tonight is a new comer to WII, Trex! Let me be the first to say welcome to the WII!

Leo extends his hand. Trex shakes Leo's hand while nodding a bit, shifting his weight to his other leg as he breaks the shake.

Trex: Hey, thanks man. Good to be here.

Leo: Well, Trex, you are certainly not a small man, but the guys here are pretty tough themselves. Think you'll be able to make a name for yourself here?

The camera zooms in on Trex's face. He looks calm, and pretty laid back.

Trex: Well Leo, I know I'm certainly not the biggest guy in the locker room, nor am I the fastest... Hell, I might not even be the most durable, but I do know one thing. I'm one of the coolest, baddest, toughest sunuva!-.... Well, if there's anyone more extreme than I am, let them prove it in the ring, and see if they can stand after bein' hit with my Trextreme Bomb!

Camera immediately zooms back out, showing Leo looking more than a little nervous.

Leo: I see... Well, they do call you the Extreme Brawler... H, how did you come by the moniker?

Trex: Lots of underground cage and arena fighting when I was a kid. Had to make a living somehow, right my man?

Trex slaps Leo on the back. Leo is sent forward, knocking the cameraman and the camera over. Groans from the cameraman and Leo, and possibly the boom mic operator are heard. Trex comes over to stand over the camera, and offers a small shrug.

Trex: Whoops, heh... Sorry guys, hey, how bout I buy ya all a few beers after the show?

The camera starts to fade out. As Leo is heard grumbling as he gets up

Leo: Ugh, first pies in the face, now this... Why me?...

Back to top Go down