Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trex's Challenge

Go down

Trex's Challenge Empty Trex's Challenge

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Monster, performed by Skillet, plays as Trex emerges from the back. Heading down the ramp he interacts with the crowd a bit, even signing a shirt or two, before finally getting in the ring. A small smirk appears on his face as he runs a hand through his hair.

Trex: Now, last week you all saw my interview with Leo. The guy's fine, by the way, can't seem to hold his liquor though... I haven't been offered a match quite yet, and I'm sure some of you guys are pretty disappointed right? Well, hey, it's cool I haven't had a match yet, so ya'll should be too... But it's come to my attention that we've got some guys back stage that should be able to put up a fairly good show... Personally, I can't stand either of em. One's a jock, and the other's a military dude... Too boring of a lifestyle, ya'll know what I'm sayin'? Just gotta be cool and go with the flow, right?

Half the crowd cheers at his laid back attitude, the other half boos his seeming lack of discipline.

Jerry: I like this guy already! I had a good feeling about him based on that interview last week.

Rick: He certainly seems to be a "cool cat" Rick, but something tells me there's more here than your eyes would lead you to believe.

Jerry: What's that? I'm too dazzled by this dude's coolness. He's just so totally laid back it's infectious!... I'm gonna take a nap.

Rick: Oh no you're not!

Trex: Now now, easy dudes and dudettes, cause I've got a challenge to make right here and now... Blitz, Qmoney, if either of you think your disciplined lifestyles and heavy training can stand up to a life of street fighting for survival, bring it on! It's an open challenge, so unless you want everybody in the back, in this arena, and at home to think you guys aren't man enough to handle the extreme... I'll be waiting!

Trex drops his mic as Monster plays once more. Stepping over the top rope, he hops off the ring's edge and makes his way up the ramp to the back... Again stopping to sign a few things and pose for a picture or two, and maybe ruffle a kid's hair.

Rick: I've got a bad feeling about this guy.

Jerry: I dunno, he seems cool, but he's kinda scary... Like an evil surfer mixed with a vicious gladiator...

Rick: For once, you assessment doesn't appear to be too far from the truth.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum