Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trex Interview (edited for Extreme Storyline)

Go down

Trex Interview (edited for Extreme Storyline) Empty Trex Interview (edited for Extreme Storyline)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:56 pm

The camera fades into view, the massive Trex is standing next to Leo again. Leo seems to be trying to stay out of Trex's reach, but failing since he requires to be on screen.

Leo: Welcome again ladies and gentleman, I am here with Trex, the largest man in the WII. Trex, you proclaim yourself to be extreme, in fact your title is "The Extreme Brawler". What are your opinions of Captain Extreme?

Trex: Well Leo, I find that the short man claiming to be the most extreme, is quite egotistical. I mean, really, the dude just hang-glides into the ring and announces himself as the most extreme thing in WII?... More drama than extreme to me. Not to mention it shows off the biggest ego ever seen on this show... Then again, all of these "hero" types have a total undeserved sense of entitlement....

I mean, really... I've gone three for three on this show already, everyone that I've faced has been left bloodied and beaten in the ring... There's not a single person that can stand after being hit with my Trextreme Bomb, or the Trexigator.... Besides, until he beats these muscles.... There's one extreme title he won't be claiming...

Trex flexes his muscles, the tight shirt he was wearing tears in several places. He grips hold of Leo's microphone and grabs it for himself. The camera zooms in on his face. He still seems cool and laid back, despite a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Trex: Captain Extreme... If you fancy yourself extreme... Show the world how you stack up to my flawless record on this show... See how you do after being dropped by the Trextreme Bomb, or having your jaw broken by the Trexigator... Come prove it to the most extreme brawler this industry has ever known... I'll just drop you with a Trexation, enjoy my beer, and be done with it...

The camera starts to fade out as Trex turns and leaves. Leo mutters something as the screen goes black.

Leo: I think he broke my hand...

Last edited by Trex on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Trex Interview (edited for Extreme Storyline) Empty Re: Trex Interview (edited for Extreme Storyline)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Good rp dude. I won't be online till after the final show of the season is over, but next season, we should start a feud

Back to top Go down

Trex Interview (edited for Extreme Storyline) Empty Re: Trex Interview (edited for Extreme Storyline)

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:12 am

Thanks man, sounds like a good idea to me. Tried to start one with Blitz and QMoney but eh, just didn't pan out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 am

Well I'm asking you to rp with me, so you have a rp partner if you say yes...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 am

I do believe I basically already agreed, lol. Lookin forward to workin with ya. Course, it all depends on if my contract gets renewed. I only got one more show, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down