Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The death reaper speaks on retirement

Go down

The death reaper speaks on retirement Empty The death reaper speaks on retirement

Post  The Death Reaper Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:34 pm

*scene opens to the death reaper already standing in the ring, with a mic, but the crowd which is normally in a frenzy by the mere mention of him is strangely quite almost as if they are him a silent question.

TDR: I know why you stay silent, i know the question running through all of your minds, what has happened to the powerful death reaper the former champ that inspired all of you to do what you want to do. Not just what people say you can do, and the answer for you all is.......I don't know.......

*The crowd breaks out with murmurs and slight boos, and a few stand up and chant for the death reaper.

TDR: I really thought i had redeemed my self last week i could practically taste the victory i thought this is it i am back baby.....but......well.....i guess i just aint the wrestler i was before and so it is with a heavy heart that i must say that after tonight i will be..........

*The crowd begins to scream in an outrage at the implication that The Death Reaper might be retiring.

TDR: How can this be? even though i have lost time after time after promises and promises that i would reclaim the belt and still haven't, you still want me around, i still entertain you?

*The crowd erupts to screams of yes and chants of REAPER REAPER.

TDR: OK, FOR YOU MY FANS I WILL STAY HERE AND TONIGHT I WILL DO MY VERY BEST TO BEAT THE DON AND START MY CLIMB BACK UP BUT THIS I CAN SWEAR IF NOTHING ELSE WIN OR LOSE I WILL BE ENTERTAINING.

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down