Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The death reaper goes dark

Go down

The death reaper goes dark Empty The death reaper goes dark

Post  The Death Reaper Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 pm

*the arena is silent then the sound of immortal by adema starts playing as The Death Reaper and wife storm there way to the ring holding the belt over his shoulder with a very brooding look on his face.

Jerry: what could he possibly be mad about he took back the title last week, this is a very different looking death reaper, he actually looks menacing.

TDR: Cut the dang music, (arena falls silent)..thank you, now as you can see i have obviously reclaim what was mine from the very beginning, the national title.

*Crowd errupts into cheers.

*The Death Reaper raises his hand silencing the crowd.

Rick: What did the death reaper just silence the crowd he is usaully trying to get pumped.

The Death Reaper: you can all cheer and yell later but right now this is my time to talk i have something to say and i am gonna say it right now, katy if you will please show the people what the main topic here is.

*katy raises the title above her head and begins stalking it around the ring.

The Death Reaper: thats right that title i had to fight my but off to get back after trying for so long and do you know what my problem was?

Crowd:NOOOOOOOO

Rick: what is it?

TDR: I WAS TO DAMN NICE!!!! i had to much respect gave to many chances which gave him more opportunities to catch me slipping which i will admit he did. and last week i decided something right before my match, i am done with being so damn nice i am gonna take my shots and walk on the lil guy if needed i always have been about giving the lil guy a shot but no more from now on its about me and my rise to the top.

Jerry: does this mean that we are in for a real treat when it come to him i think he is finally gonna live up to his name.

Tdr: OK NOW YOU CAN CHEER....

*The crowd is a stunned silence as the lights fades and the death reaper dissapears.

Jerry: Well that was new i wonder what kind of impact this is gonna have on our company and his career, stay tuned to find out.

*scene fades to commercial.

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down