Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stupifier in his spotlight

Go down

The Stupifier in his spotlight Empty The Stupifier in his spotlight

Post  TheStupifier Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 pm

A camera shows a dark room. A light turns on and a small cage is shown. Another light flickers on and off and a figure can be seen. That figure, is The Stupifier. The camera zooms in onto The Stupifier.

The Stupifier: "Lately, I've been on the losing end of many matches. Whether it be by pinfall, submission, or referee decision. All that happens, is me being the loser. But last week, this all changed. For the first time in a very long time, The Stupifier was on the winning end of a match. My hand was raised in the air as one of the winners........

But that isn't good enough! I want to be the winner of a match BY MYSELF!"

The Stupifier punches the cage

The Stupifier: "So tonight, in that steel cage, I will let loose on Ragnarok. Tongiht, I will be a caged animal fighting, for survival. I will do whatever I have to, to win the match! And at the end, when my opponent is covered in his own blood, the spotlight, will be on ME! Tonight isn't about The Pack. Tonight, this is about The Stupifier. Ragnarok, this beating is nothing personal. Just........Business"

With that, all the lights turn off and all that can be heard is The Stupifier laughing.

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down