Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ST and The Stupifier after their tag match

2 posters

Go down

ST and The Stupifier after their tag match Empty ST and The Stupifier after their tag match

Post  Space Trucker Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:00 pm

I know that I am ghostwriting again,but it seems I can't afford the time and the energy to work something out with the other fellow members.
Yet,if you want something changed,post your version below mine and I'll see to it asap.
If by any chance,I don't get to see your version,then YOUR version will be the final,I'm cool with it-just don't make me do anything stupid :-)

After the tag match with Mal Kav and Jumpstyle,Space Trucker and The Stupifier
walk silently to the locker room.
As they were changing,The Stupifier suddenly snaped at Space Trucker!
"You idiot!You were supposed to wear them down!"
Space Trucker snapped back!
"You're calling ME an idiot?You were toying with them!I did my job-it's you who wanted to show off.
Submission holds and backslide pins against Mal Kav and Ragnarok-what were you thinking?"

The Stupifier laughed harshly!
"You're giving lessons on wrestling now ST?You're nothing but a fat moron who's idea of wrestling is to punch and get punched,until your opponent gives up by sheer boredom!"
Space Trucker's face turned red!
"Oh yeah?I can keep you pretty busy trying to dodge my punches,you punk-you won't have time to get bored!"
With these words Space Trucker raised his fists and took an offencive stance.
The Stupifier laughed and assumed a fighting stance.
"Let's see what you got-fatso!"
With a snarl,Space Trucker prepare his arm and....
"THAT'S ENOUGH!",a growling voice was heard.
Both wrestlers turned to that direction and saw DaWolf with arms folded on his chest,watching them.
"Enough?ENOUGH?NOT EVEN NEARLY!I'LL MAKE THIS PUNK CRAP TEETH FOR A MONTH!"
Space Trucker said,only to receive an equally brutal reply.
"COME CLOSER-I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND STICK IT TO WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!"
Space Trucker froze and...burst to laughter!
"Say what?Oh my God-I never heard that before!Where the sun.....Damn-that's awesome!"
The Stupifier dropped his guard and smiled a bit confused...then he started laughing along with Space Trucker!
"I can't believe I said that!" he exclaimed.
"Man-you're creative!" Space Trucker said and they sat on the bench,as they couldn't stop laughing!
"That's better!" DaWolf said with the faintest suspicion of a smile in his eyes-none had ever seen him with an actual smile.
"Now calm down and listen-ST,I hate to say so,but I thought you'd last longer in the ring.
You didn't do bad-you were outleagued,but still,you lost your breath trying to damage them.
You shouldn't try that-you should stick to what you know better-wear them down."

He turned to The Stupifier.
"Stupifier-ST was right,you should pound them and not try go tech with them.
Your technique is good for lesser wrestlers,but these two ain't noobs-they are skilled and dangerous!"

The Stupifier asked a bit confused.
"You are praising our opponents?"
DaWolf responded.
"Praise?By no means-I am merely stating facts here.
You could win with the right strategy-but you lost and it's a pity,now they think they can beat us..."

He stood silent for a while and an evil grin formed on his lips!
"Which might serve us-it's to our advantage to appear weaker than we really are!"
Space Trucker and The Stupifier nodded and the same grin formed on their lips too....
Space Trucker
Space Trucker

Back to top Go down

ST and The Stupifier after their tag match Empty Re: ST and The Stupifier after their tag match

Post  DaWolf Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 pm

[OOC: This is a slight change in a few things. I kept each one's color uniform just so we all keep our identifiers in the speech. I also made the formatting more "show-friendly" so it makes it easier to add this piece to the show. Still open for suggestions though.]

After the tag match with Mal Kav and Jumpstyle,Space Trucker and The Stupifier
walk silently to the locker room.
-
As they were changing,The Stupifier suddenly snaped at Space Trucker!

-
"You idiot!You were supposed to wear them down!"
-
Space Trucker snapped back!
-
"You're calling ME an idiot?You were toying with them!I did my job-it's you who wanted to show off.
-
Submission holds and backslide pins against Mal Kav and Ragnarok-what were you thinking?"

-
The Stupifier laughed harshly.
-
"You're giving lessons on wrestling now ST?You're nothing but a fat moron who's idea of wrestling is to punch and get punched,until your opponent gives up by sheer boredom!"
-
Space Trucker's face turned red!
"Oh yeah?I can keep you pretty busy trying to dodge my punches,you punk-you won't have time to get bored!"
-
With these words Space Trucker raised his fists and took an offencive stance.
-
The Stupifier laughed and assumed a fighting stance himself.

-
"Let's see what you got-fatso!"
-
With a snarl,Space Trucker prepare his arm and....
-
"THAT'S ENOUGH!", a growling voice was heard.
-
Both wrestlers turned to that direction and saw DaWolf with arms folded on his chest,watching them.

-
"Enough?ENOUGH?NOT EVEN NEARLY!I'LL MAKE THIS PUNK CRAP TEETH FOR A MONTH!"
-
Space Trucker said,only to receive an equally brutal reply.
-
"COME CLOSER-I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND STICK IT TO WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!"
-
Space Trucker froze and...burst to laughter!
-
"Say what?Oh my God-I never heard that before!Where the sun.....Damn-that's awesome!"
-
The Stupifier dropped his guard and smiled a bit confused...then he started laughing along with Space Trucker!
-
"I can't believe I said that!" he exclaimed.
-
"Man-you're creative!" Space Trucker said and they sat on the bench,as they couldn't stop laughing!
-
"That's better!" DaWolf said with the faintest suspicion of a smile in his eyes-none had ever seen him with an actual smile.
-
"Now calm down and listen-ST,I hate to say so,but I thought you'd last longer in the ring.
-
You didn't do bad-you were outleagued,but still,you lost your breath trying to damage them. You shouldn't try that-you should stick to what you know better-wear 'em down."

-
He turned to The Stupifier.
-
"Stupifier-ST was right,you should pound them and not try go tech with them. Your technique is good for lesser wrestlers, but these two ain't noobs-they are skilled and dangerous!"
-
The Stupifier asked a bit confused.
-
"You are praising our opponents?"
-
"Praise? Hell no - I'm just sayin' facts here.
You could win with the right strategy-but you lost and it's a pity,now they think they can beat us..."

-
He stood silent for a while and an evil grin formed on his lips!
-
"Which might serve us-it's to our advantage to appear weaker than we really are!"
-
"And that good-for-nothin' Jumpstyle thinks I'm the only one who does somethin' in The Pack.. he still won't understand why we call it a Pack, but I guess he'll realize soon enough, the hard way!"

-
Space Trucker and The Stupifier nodded and the same grin formed on their lips too....
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

ST and The Stupifier after their tag match Empty Re: ST and The Stupifier after their tag match

Post  Space Trucker Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Not bad-actually,it's better than the mine :-)
I'm glad you accepted the concept,it's only natural for any stable to have friction among the members after a loss and both ST and The Stupifier are easy to fire up.
This is where the leader comes in and saves the locker room being demolished :-)
Space Trucker
Space Trucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down