Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stupifier about his tag match

Go down

The Stupifier about his tag match Empty The Stupifier about his tag match

Post  TheStupifier Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:13 am

The Stupifier is seen showing up to the arena. He exits his car and starts entering the building. But all of a sudden a camera man starts to talk to him

Camera man: "Stupifier, how do you feel about your tag team match tonight against Connoly and Wishmaster?"

The Stupifier: "HA! Those two inbreds? They are nothing compared to me and The Wolf Pack! I mean, have you ever heard of these two guys? Have they ever done anything in this business? Well you camera holding jabroni?"

Camra man: "Well actually...."

The Stupifer interupts him

TheStupifier: "Stop right there! Of course they haven't done anything! Now they are going against me, one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and another great wrestler from the Wolf Pack! Now I bid you farewell kid. I gotta go get ready."

Camera man: "Stupifier wait! Your partner isn't from The Wolf Pack! Your partner is Mr. Love!"

The Stupifier: "WHAT! Who in the bloody blue hell is that? I can't belive this............. AAAHHHHH!! Camera man, come here!"

The Camera man walksover to The Stupifier

The Stupifier: "Now listen here. I need you to get this message to DaWolf. You let him know about this travesty. But remember, there will be obstacles along the way. Now you can't stop for any donuts, or soda, or potty breaks, or some little personal time with yourself. You get your ass to DaWolf, NOW!"

The Stupifier turns the camera man around and kicks him in the ass to send him awa

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down