Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Reapers first appearence, this rp is a co-op work of me and oshida

2 posters

Go down

The Death Reapers first appearence, this rp is a co-op work of me and oshida  Empty The Death Reapers first appearence, this rp is a co-op work of me and oshida

Post  The Death Reaper Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

*The arena goes quite as the lights fade.....then BAM the light shoot on and the arena erupts with the sound of IMORTAL by adema starts playing.

*The Death Reaper comes strolling out, wearing a flame embroided pants and no shirt his chest covered with tattoos of demons, he has a calm look on his face but his eyes are ablaze with excitement as he waves to the crowd carrying a mic, he slides into the ring.

The Death Reaper: HELLLOOOO fans, wow it is good to be here this place is absolutly electric, my name is.....the collector of souls, the breaker of legends, the very essence of hell its self, i am The Death Reaper!!!!!!!!

*The Crowd irrupts with cheers and calls of reaper, reaper

The Death Reaper: Yes i am here at last, and believe me i am not going to dissapoint I am here to make an instant impact, and that is why i am officially stating right now that i am holding an open challenge to anybody in the back that is ready to give up there soul to me. I welcome the chance to add ur name on my list of souls..........

Last edited by The Death Reaper on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down

The Death Reapers first appearence, this rp is a co-op work of me and oshida  Empty Re: The Death Reapers first appearence, this rp is a co-op work of me and oshida

Post  Oshida Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 pm

*Ain't no rest for the wicked plays as The National Champ appears*

Oshida: Wow we must be hitting the bottom of the barrel if we are forced to hire the likes of you. Did the GM go to the nearest carnival and pick you up? I think you should leave before i call security on you and what makes you deserving of being in the ring with anyone? For all we know you will give us some type of Disease. I highly doubt you could beat somebody of my caliber or anyone for that matter.

Last edited by Oshida on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oshida

Back to top Go down

The Death Reapers first appearence, this rp is a co-op work of me and oshida  Empty Re: The Death Reapers first appearence, this rp is a co-op work of me and oshida

Post  The Death Reaper Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 pm

*The Death Reaper stops to look up at Oshida, and has a very broad yet mocking grin on his face.

TDR:Ahhh my first sight of what this place has to offer and i must say i am not impressed. and as for that comment.....

*The Death Reaper pauses and looks around at the crowd before throwing his head back and releasing a large laugh....

TDR: HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, dont make me laugh, your caliber? and what caliber is that? hmmm rookie? What have you done to think you are any match for me? i am a NICW hall of famer there i was a grand slam champion as i plan to be here, now if you will kindly tell me who is the so called champion i will let you get away with your comment about me being basically barrel scum.

Last edited by The Death Reaper on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshida Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

"So your from a Fed were you claim to be a grand champ. Why did you leave if you were having success as you claim? your nothing here. Who cares if you were a champ in a weak federation. I'll be surprised if you get passed your first match. "

(OOC: If you can get someone else from your previous fed in WII. This gives them a easy way to be in a storyline since i insulted your previous fed.)

Last edited by Oshida on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oshida

Back to top Go down

Post  The Death Reaper Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm

*The Death Reaper gets very serious and there is almost the sound of wat sounds like thnder in the air.

The Death Reaper: OK now u have gone to far, if u doubt me so how bout my first match that u doubt i wil be able to survive is against.....YOU!!!!!!

*The crowd goes absolutly nuts

The Death Reaper: Come on "champ" lets see what you can do, i am sure ur not afraid of a has been.....

Last edited by The Death Reaper on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshida Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

"Patience my friend patience. You will get your match just not right mow. Later tonight.'

Oshida

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down