Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaWolf vs. Master of Puppets

2 posters

Go down

DaWolf vs. Master of Puppets Empty DaWolf vs. Master of Puppets

Post  DaWolf Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

A loud wolf howl echoes as the International Champion walks down the ramp slowly and gets into the ring. He turns around looking at the fans, many booing and some holding out his poster with the intercontinental title pinned on it. He gives those a quick grin and turns to pick up a mic.
-
Jerry: Let's welcome the champ!
Rick: YOU welcome him.. I'd rather welcome whoever is going to get that title away from him..
DaWolf: Some people just won't damn get it!
-
DaWolf's supporters cheer on..
-
DaWolf: Jiraya... Ya just can't wait ta see me fight against someone till ya wanna join 'em in your stupid Brotherhood! You're too desparate, bub, an' that ain't good for ya!
-
Rick: Jiraya is trying to rid the world of your likes!
Jerry: Yeah, boo-hoo!
-
DaWolf: Master of Puppets, I said it once an' I'll say it again.. You are on for a title challenge any frickin' time of the week.. Hell, I'm gonna give ya a title shot THIS very next show! I got no time for child's play.. I fix my issues with my own hands, rather than rally up every damn person in the locker room to help me pull my ass out of the mud!
-
Jerry: DaWolf just called the Master of Puppets out for his own title!
Rick: Whatever.. I hope he loses..
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

DaWolf vs. Master of Puppets Empty Don't Forget The "The"

Post  themasterofpuppets Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 pm

MOP: Yo, Wolfie

Jerry: And The Master of Puppets has arrived, Rick
Rick: Aw, damn it all

*The fans get on there feet and begin to cheer loudly as the Metal Master has arrived*

MOP: DaWolf, I am ready for your challenge, you know I always am. I lost badly two weeks ago, I won't beat around the bush, it was God awful. Last week we fought to a draw, which you and I both know was total BS. I want my title belt back DaWolf, and I will make sure it happens

DaWolf: How do you propose this happens, Master?

Rick: Yeah Master, what's your big plan?
Jerry: Let the man make his announcement, Hoss

MOP: We shall fight tonight in one of the world's most sinister matches...An Ambulance Match!!

*The crowd goes crazy and cheers*

MOP: And by the way, Wolfie, it is "THE" Master of Puppets

Rick: Good God, probably won't even come through and he'll lose again
Jerry: Well one way or another, this is sure to be a night we will not soon forget

*The Master of Puppets and DaWolf stare at each other, with the intent to do bodily harm later tonight*
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down