Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaWolf answers Jiraya

2 posters

Go down

DaWolf answers Jiraya Empty DaWolf answers Jiraya

Post  DaWolf Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 am

Loud thunder, dim lights, heavy rainfall, flashing lightning, and a wolf howl...
-
This theme introduced DaWolf out into the ring, who came with an exceptionally serious look on his face as of late. He seems like he's worked on himself during the vacation, and now looks even meaner.

-
Jerry: "At last! Someone I would actually like to listen to!"
Rick: "He's definitely here to answer Jiraya making fun of The Wolf-Pack last show.."
Jerry: "Oh, you really think that? Remember how hard you were laughing last show? Well this is your time to cry!"
-
DaWolf climbs into the ring and asks for a mic.
-
DaWolf: "Who in the freakin' hell do those people think they are?!"
-
Jerry: "OK, he's in a bad mood..."
Rick: "Is he ever in a good mood?"
Jerry: "He's made countless funny comments about some people, but not today apparently."
-
DaWolf: "Jiraya, I think I've given ya the wrong impression, bub. You seem to think that we're actually fun an' we like to exchange jokes... we're not!"
-
Jerry: "Nope, they're not!"
-
DaWolf: "Remember what ya said last show Jiraya.. keep it in the back of your mind and remember it again when you ask yourself why you're bleedin' next time... at least then you'd know why every single bone in your body will be hurtin'. You'd know why you just don't wanna piss me off!"
-
Rick: "He can't say that! DaWolf can't possibly beat Jiraya!"
Jerry: "My friend I think this time anything goes... no more rules!"
-
DaWolf: "You are nothin' but a bunch o' misfits who needed to protect their backs. At the first sign of weakness, Jumpstyle was threatening to get rid of Ragnarok! And as soon as Jumpstyle was fired, you come out and say you didn't like him... what a bunch o' back-stabbers! At least The Wolf-Pack is a family, not a fake Brotherhood!"
-
Jerry: "Excellent point!"
-
DaWolf: "Oh and about that, Jumpstyle may have had it comin' all along. He may have gotten what he deserved. But I woulda' loved to be the guy who forced him to retire!
-
The clock is tickin', Jiraya... when the buzzer goes off, hell itself will break loose!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

DaWolf answers Jiraya Empty Re: DaWolf answers Jiraya

Post  Mal Kav Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 am

Added to 2011/02/26

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down