Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Master of Puppets debuts on WII

Go down

The Master of Puppets debuts on WII Empty The Master of Puppets debuts on WII

Post  themasterofpuppets Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm

*Suddenly, out of nowhere, all of the lights go out and the arena becomes black. The crowd is becoming anxious*

Jerry: What's going on?

Rick: How should I know?

Jerry: Well, you're a knowledgable guy

Rick: Not on the topic of sudden stadium blackouts

*Then, a heavy metal riff begins playing softly in the arena. The fans become quiet, but as the sound becomes progressively louder, the fans begin to cheer*

Jerry: Holy crap!!

Rick: Are you serious? Are you serious!?!?

*It can now be heard that Master of Puppets by Metallica is playing. The crowd is going crazy and seems to be on the brink of a riot. Suddenly, through the mass of fireworks, flames and sparks on the stage, The Master of Puppets emerges, with his classic Metallica T-Shirt, South Carolina baseball hat, Nike shoes and basketball shorts. M.O.P. runs down the ramp, hi-fiving fans and then he jumps into the ring, with the fireworks still exploding. The Master of Puppets grabs a mic*

MOP: I'm going to guess that you never expected me to be at the debut of Wrestling International Industry

*The fans cheer loudly*

MOP: Well, I am here, and I am honored to be. It is time to start another chapter in the career of M.O.P. ...And I'm sure that I will be making a big, big splash here

Jerry: We could use some superstars

MOP: Tonight is my first match in WII, obviously, and I will be taking on Baron. Tonight, Baron is going to learn a lesson that all my other opponents have learned over the years; that lesson is that The Master of Puppets is pulling your strings, twisting your mind and smashing your dreams!! Enjoy the show, ladies and gentlemen!!

*The fans all cheer as M.O.P. salutes the crowd, then walks backstage*
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down