Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Master of Puppets Unveils a Surprise

Go down

The Master of Puppets Unveils a Surprise Empty The Master of Puppets Unveils a Surprise

Post  themasterofpuppets Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 pm

*The Master of Puppets is standing in his wrestling gear in front of the camera, in a semi-enclosed area with a wrestling ring*

MOP: WII is starting up with a new season again, which means things are changing, so I have decided to change something as well, with the help of my good friend Evan

*A red-haired guy with generic wrestling attire walks into the shot and waves, then steps in the ring*

MOP: For a long time, you have known my finishers very well, mostly for tearing apart opponents. But now, some things are changing. First, the Sanitarium Shutdown

The Master of Puppets hoists Evan on his shoulder
then he lifts him up, rotates Evan to the frontside of his body, and slams him down to the mat, trapping him between his legs executing a LEGENDARY Sanitarium Shutdown

MOP: I have only slightly modified this tool of mine, like so...

The Master of Puppets hoists Evan on his shoulder
then he lifts him up, rotates Evan to the frontside of his body, and slams him down to the mat, then traps Evan with a Crippler Crossface, simultaneously rolling into a pin executing a LEGENDARY Sanitarium Shutdown

MOP: Impressed? Well of course!! Now, The Brendan Bomb, my most famous move. It is about to change, and be even more deadly then before

Evan: Wait dude, hold up...

The Master of Puppets nails Evan in the face with a punch and in the stomach with a kick, and then lifts Evan over his right shoulder, then jumps up and slams into to the ground executing a LEGENDARY Brendan Bomb

MOP: But now, I would like to introduce you all to the brand-new "Ride The Lightning"

Evan: Wait wait wait no...

The Master of Puppets strikes Evan in the stomach with a knee then lifts him over his right shoulder, then fully grasps Evan, performs a 180 degree jump and slams down to the mat executing a LEGENDARY Ride The Lightning

MOP: Well, thank you Evan for helping me out

Evan: ughhhhhhhh

*Evan grunts while rolling and subsequently falling out of the ring*

MOP: But I would like to make one thing clear; just because I'm improving my finishers does not change the fact that my goal every single week is to win, no matter the cost, and let that be a lesson to anyone who wants to come at me, and also a reason that I am still International Champion

*The Master of Puppets pulls his title belt from off-screen and holds it over his shoulder as the camera fades to black*
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down