Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Reapers losing streak

Go down

The Death Reapers losing streak Empty The Death Reapers losing streak

Post  The Death Reaper Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm

*the screen opens to the death reaper sitting with an interviewer.

Interviewer: Ok reaper i like most people are curious about your recent losing streak, are there things in your life that are affecting you and what are your opinions on the wrestler that you lost to last week and on your losing streak.

*the camera pans to the death reaper

The Death Reaper: ahh the losing streak of a lifetime some are calling it, well yes i do have something going on right now my wife is in the hospital cause she went into premature labor but that in no way has affected my performance there are no excuse for the way i have been doing in the ring, and the man i wrestled last week well you dont need to talk to me ask the first man that he stomps into the ground for the title cause i am positive that is where he is headed in a hurry and i am proud to say that i wrestled him, i am here tonight to change my fate here and get back in the groove and hey maybe i will win a title and challenge him myself and maybe redeem myself.

Interviewer: Speaking of your up coming match it is against a man that you have fought in the past Don Corleone what are you thoughts?

TDR: well as you said i have fought him before and it has been a pleasure to wrestler this man again he is a great wrestler and now i get to tie up with him again and this time i am going to be the one with my hand raised and then next week who knows maybe i will get the luck of the draw and get a shot at the title again but we will see.

Interviewer:well thanx death for you time and your comments we wish you luck in your upcoming match.

Death reaper: Not a problem glad to give you the scoop.

*The Death Reaper turns to the camera,

Death Reaper: and i can always promise my fans a great exciting match.

*scene fades to black.

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down