Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death Reapers first one on one interview

Go down

The Death Reapers first one on one interview Empty The Death Reapers first one on one interview

Post  The Death Reaper Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 pm

*The scene opens to a camera crew entering The Death Reapers locker room to find him lacing up his boots.

Interviewer: I am here in the locker rooms hoping to get a word for the new comer The Death Reaper.....So death wat do you say give us and your soon to be fans a word.

The Death Reaper:of course i am always to talk, just for the fact i know my fans love hearing and seeing me.

Interviewer: So tonight you gave out a bold open challenge why was that? and what do you have to say about the man who accepted that challenge oshida?

*The Death Reaper seems to pause a moment to think.

The Death Reaper: Well....first about the challenge see i felt that if i came in here under the radar i might not get a real chance for a long time so i figured that if i came out bold and exciting i would not only get the attention of the higher ups but all the champions to and it worked.
and as far as my opponent well he is a champ but after his insults i am gonna show him that he aint nothing but a chump.

*The Interviewer notices a woman standing behind the death reaper large and pregnant.

Interveriew:So who is this lovely young lady?

The Death Reaper: (with a very large smile) This lovely lady is my wife katy ashby and she is currently carrying our first baby and this is the reason i am here today she has been with me threw it all, actually funny story the whole open challenge thing was her idea.

Interviewer: thats a ver awesome thing, but now back to the busyness at hand tell me a lil bit about your self and your plan to beating the champ here tonight.

TDR: Well my plan coming into this busyness has always been the same go in there beat people to a pulp and walk away the champ, and tonight i get the chance to do both and now as for how i am gonna beat him...well we are both very strong guys i think the one who walks away tonight will be the one that is the strongest and i fully believe i am the strongest and in the end my wife will be adding his name to my long list of souls!!!!!!! now if you will excuse me i need to finish up here with my wife and then i gotta go get my title.

Interviewer: (facing the camera) OK YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS THE DEATH REAPER IS GONNA STEAL ANOTHER SOUL AND POSSIBLY A NEW TITLE HERE TONIGHT.

Last edited by The Death Reaper on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added color)

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum