Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reapers rematch

2 posters

Go down

reapers rematch Empty reapers rematch

Post  The Death Reaper Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:28 am

*Immortal by Adema starts to blare as the death reaper and katy make thier way to the ring both with unhappy looks on thier faces.

The Death Reaper: Alright lets cut to the chase...Oshida, you pethetic lil man i want my title back, and now i am mad i underestimated you and got sloppy and you capitaized on it well done but not this time, this time i am coming with a vengence this time i WILL end you career, and in the process take my title back and make it where you wont want to challenge me again.

*Katy Snatches the mic from the death reapers hand and speaks for the first time........

Katy: Thats right you worm, this week your luck runs out and after my husband rips out your soul i will throw it into my blender and feed it to my newborn.....

*a hush falls over the crowd......then suddenly the place explodes with cheers and applause as katy blushes and smiles wide and hands the mike back to The Death Reaper.

The Death Reaper: (With a very proud grin on his face) Well i guess that about sums it up, destruction then baby food looks like a grim fate for you oshida see you later tonight.

*There is a bright flash of light and The Death Reaper and katy dissapear to the sound of wild laughter.

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down

reapers rematch Empty Re: reapers rematch

Post  Oshida Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 pm

*later in the night after the commercial break Oshida is already in the ring.*

"Death reaper i accept your challenge.let's make thinks interesting though with all your talk about souls and all that, I think something more tangible something we can touch let's say your wifes contract here. If i win your wife works for me. i'm sure i can find something for her to do. If i lose i will forfeit my rematch clause and give my contract to you.

Oshida

Back to top Go down

Post  The Death Reaper Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:30 pm

*The Death Reaper shows up on the titantron

TDR:How Dare you, my wife is no trophy to be won, you want something tangible how bout MY contract you win i retire, i win and you are my slave and you lose all chances to rematch me for a title again!!!!!

The Death Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down