Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

undertaker in ring massege for tommy

Go down

undertaker in ring massege for tommy Empty undertaker in ring massege for tommy

Post  the_undertaker Thu May 27, 2010 10:30 am

a sound of a gong is heared all aorund the arena and all of the lights go out and the arena becomes black.

the tron lights up and a theme starts to play :

Jerry: oh now What's going on?

Rick: i have no idea but i'm scared.

Jerry: can someone please tell how did i end up with this guy?

rick : thanks alot man... thanks alot....

suddnely the ring light's up in a blue light

Jerry: omg look there in the ring !!!!

rick : no i'm too scared...

Jerry: nice... real nice.... any way folks in the ring stands a someone and we both don't know who this guy is or where did he come from...

The Undertaker grabs a mic*

The Undertaker : "so the darkness has got me here .... the WII ... well since i'm already here it's time for all of you to know me.... and to fear me!!!
i am the prince of darkness , the phenome , the deadman - i am The Undertaker!!!!

it's my only my first night here and i already found a good victim - tommy t.gass . you know tommy there is something you should know about me ... i have seen the best , i have fought the best and i have beaten them all. and you....? you are just a clown trying to make a name for yourself at my expence... well... your fate will be the same like it has been for all those who came before you - bitter defeat
tommy... come 31st of may you will ....
REST....IN....PEACE!!!!.

jerry : well folks now we know this guy . he is The Undertaker a very dark and scary figure..

rick : yes well we heard some strong words from The Undertaker and i bet thats not the last of him

jerry : you know i feel bad for tommy rick... i wouldn't want to meet The Undertaker in the ring and not talking about a dark alley.

rick : same here jerry same here

the_undertaker

Back to top Go down