Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in the ring

Go down

in the ring Empty in the ring

Post  Ragnarok Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 am

"The Voice Commanding You" by Angra hits the speaker as Ragnarok walks up to the top of the ramp. He looks around the packed arena and takes a deep breath as if soaking in the adrenaline from the thousands of WII fans cheering and supporting their favourite WII superstars.

He walks down the ramp slowly, high-fiving a few fans as he makes his way to the ring and slides under the ropes.

Rick: This is the first time Ragnarok has come out to address anyone this season. This despite the fact that he has won a tag match against Space Trucker and Stupifier.

Jerry: I think you're getting confused their Ricky. He LOST to those two guys last week when he paired up with Darkskull. It was a fluke win that he got against DaWolf and Stupifier a couple of weeks ago.

Rick: Don't think that a win can be called a fluke if you do it THAT convincingly. If i remember correctly MOP and Ragnarok had completely wiped the floor with those two.

Jerry: No they did not! It was a fl...

Rick: Shhh... He's about to speak.

Jerry: Did you just...

Rick: Shhhh.

Inside the ring Ragnarok grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Ragnarok: Last season I said that I was going to train harder and harder, become better and better, until I will be able to defeat Stupifier. It seems tonights the night.

Stupifier, it seems that for me this season has been all about you. First, I fought you in a tag match and I made you scream in agony whenever I got a hold of you.

*The crowd shouts in support.*

Ragnarok: Then last week we met again in another tag match although this time with different partners. Now although I did not win that match I still take solace from the fact that once again I was able to make you cry Mommy. And if it hadn't been for Space Trucker interrupting the match I would have made you tap out as well.

And now finally we are here at the end of another season and looky looky I got you in another match. Only difference is this time there won't be anyone to interfere. This time there won't be any Space Trucker or DaWolf to save your ass from me. This time I want to end the season with a bang. This time... VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Only the colour coding is left.
@Stupifier: Add anything you want.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down