Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumpstyle Interview

Go down

Jumpstyle Interview Empty Jumpstyle Interview

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:05 am

The camara focus in Jumpstyle face and in the interviewer

Interviewer: Jumpstyle, what you think about the match of tonight ? DaWolf said they have no time for Titan Of Terror, will be The Wolf Pack think only on you ?

Jumpstyle: No, The Wolf Pack thinks they're the bests of this Federation, if you see it's only Da Wolf talking, he is the "Master", he have the control of the crew, you heard like me, Thunderhawk have nothing with them, it seems they are... not a team, they have no idea how they are now, it doesn't matter what Da Wolf talks, Ragnarok beat Space Trucker in a tag team match and that shows Da Wolf don't know what is saying, I will not lose more time with that.

Interviewer: You think Titan Of Terror is a good partner for tonight ? You think he will help you to beat the Universal Champion ?

Jumpstyle: Look, Titan Of Terror is a piece of the puzzle and the puzzle is done, what next ? Destroy The Wolf Pack !

Interviewer: You like the Brotherhood ? You're fine in this place, it seems you're different of them.

Jumpstyle: What ? Like I said the puzzle is done, Da Wolf is the chefe of the gang of the Wolf Pack and when that is not change we will ever and ever win !

Jumpstyle keeps calm and walks to his match

Back to top Go down