Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Vex

Go down

Interview with Vex Empty Interview with Vex

Post  Vex Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:07 pm

The camera fades in, viewing Leo standing next to Vex.

Leo: Welcome backstage ladies and gentleman, I'm standing here with the interdimensional choujin, Vex. Master Vex, you've lost your previous two matches, how do you feel? I imagine it must be crushing to be beaten every time since you've started in this federation...

Vex: Young man, you are not a fighter, so I don't expect you to understand... When a man locks his power away to fight at a lesser level, to start again from the bottom and work his way up, defeats are exhilirating! When you reach my level of power, where people in your own dimension can't even hold a candle, things get boring. I've been doing this long before you humans had your first war, after all.

Leo: That would make you...

Vex: Weeheehee! you betcha'!

Leo: Then it HAS to be age, why you lost?

Vex: Nope, I'm not afraid to admit I lost honorably.... But you still don't seem to be getting fact I've powered down through your skull... Maybe this'll help you.

Vex pops Leo upside the head with an open hand. It looked like he swung softly, but Leo smashes into the camera, breaking the lens and toppling Leo and Mike, the camera guy.

Vex: Whoops, sorry sonny, seems I let a little bit too much power out at once.

Mike: I think he's knocked out! Get a stretcher or something!

The screen cuts to your basic technical difficulties screen.

Vex

Back to top Go down