Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New] Jumpstyle

Go down

[New] Jumpstyle Empty [New] Jumpstyle

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 am

Kane 2 goes to the ring

Kane 2: Every days I remember a dancer, a crazy dancer, a dancer freak and that dancer know dance whitout stop, and I think that guy need to have a lot of speed, a lot of stamina and a lot of adrenaline so I see 3 guys and I thinking that they is Jumping whitout stop, what they do ? Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump and Jump is only what you have to do, I asked to them what is that dance, and he said is Jumpstyle and I: Jumpstyle ? And one of the boys said how dance that and it's easy and I know dance that, I start Jump and see how they do and Jump and Jump and when you see you Jump more than you're trainning because you like that, you like Jump, hum... and never more say this name, Kane 2, I'm not more that, I'm now Jumpstyle, it's a new style a future style and I have it I know some guys they appears in the ecra jumping last week, first I don't wanna know more about my brother, F*** my brother I have a life and I know who did that but I never will say, but now we are here to Jump, First my guests and guests of WWI, Welcome the Jumpstyle Dancers, The Energy !

Ric: Oh my god !! that's awsome I wanna Jump too.

Jerry: You jump ? you're fat !!

Ric: Shut up, look The Energy will jump on you

The Energy comes to the ring Jumping

Jumpstyle: The Opperjumper !

The Opperjumper come to the ring Jumping too

Jumpstyle: And finnaly the Vinnie !

Vinnie comes to the ring Jumping

Everybody comes to the ring jumping

Jumpstyle: That's the boys I see in the park jumping, come here.

The 3 Jumpstyle Dancers comes to the ring

Jumpstyle: I will start whit Energy, Energy first why Jumpstyle ?

Energy: Because Jumpstyle is our dream and a future dance in our world, we wanna put everybody dancing, Jumpstyle give you Power, you don't need drugs, you don't need wine, you don't need nothing, you only need some friends, a good music and start Jump that's our power.

Jumpstyle: Very well and why energy the name ?

Energy: Because it's what I need, I need only energy for dancing, Jumpstyle is in my heart.

Jumpstyle: Good and you like wrestling ?

Energy: Yes it's one thing for give me adrenaline, in wrestling the superstars like you need to have adrenaline for fight, I like that, fight for your life !

Jumpstyle: Nice, Opperjumper, why that name ?

Opperjumper: I don't know I think it's because the jump, I like jump, jump is happy, happy is jump, so I'm happy.

Jumpstyle: You like wrestling ?

Opperjumper: Yes, I like WWI too is very cool, it's not the best but it's very good, you're close.

Jumpstyle: Thanks, and finnaly Vinnie, why that name ?

Vinnie: It's my name.

Jumpstyle: Your name ? Cool, and you like wrestling ?

Vinnie: A little, it's more my brother but I like.

Jumpstyle: Nice put the music ! We gonna Jump !

[put the rp and I put the video]

Jumpstyle: Cool, I'm dead, I need training, thanks a lot ! Energy, Opperjumper and Vinnie !!!

Jumpstyle shake the 3 boys hands and the boys goes out

And we have no more Kane 2, we have now the Jumpstyle !

Yes and he will Jump for everywhere

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum