Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarok vs Space Trucker

Go down

Ragnarok vs Space Trucker Empty Ragnarok vs Space Trucker

Post  Ragnarok Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 am

"The Voice Commanding You" by Angra plays on the speaker as Ragnarok walks down the ramp. He is receiving a thunderous applause from the audience.
He grabs a mic and climbs into the ring. He looks at the capacity crowd in the arena and motions them to silence.

Ragnarok: OK. So it seems I have a match tonight with one of the members the Wolf Pack.

The crowd starts booing at the mention of the Wolf Pack.

Ragnarok: And that man is going to be Space Trucker...

The crowd continues to boo.

Ragnarok: ... However, make no mistake. This will not be just any old match. This match will be for the Regional Title....

The crowd starts cheering.

Ragnarok: Now I know that when I first came to WII the only thing on my mind was finding out the truth about my past. I did not have any dreams of alliances or rivalries or even championship belts. Far from it. But in the past few weeks as you all know my tag team partner Jumpstyle has been involved in a bitter feud against the leader of the Wolf Pack.... DaWolf.

A chorus of boos starts ringing around the arena at the mention of DaWolf.

Ragnarok: DaWolf and his cronies have been at our throats since the day I and Jumpstyle beat him and The Stupifier in a tag team match. They have attacked us a number of times since then and you know... there is only so much a guy can take. So for now I have had to postpone any search for my history and deal with the menace at hand first.

Ragnarok takes a pause as he lets his words sink in.

Ragnarok: And so as part of my... "dealing" with these sour losers I'm facing off against Space Trucker tonight.

Ragnarok looks towards the Tron and leans against the ropes.

Ragnarok: Space Trucker, tonight will be the worst night of your life.

Tonight will be the night you will be brought down to planet earth....and not just brought down....slammed down.

Tonight you will scream like you have never screamed before.

Tonight......

VENGEANCE IS MINE !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Show this segment a couple of matches before mine. either after the national title match or after the hardcore match.
@ST: If you want to add anything, go ahead.
Also, any colour coding is left to your decision.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down