Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Trucker goes heel IN PUBLIC!

2 posters

Go down

Space Trucker goes heel IN PUBLIC! Empty Space Trucker goes heel IN PUBLIC!

Post  Space Trucker Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:04 pm

The audience awaits patiently for the next match.
Suddenly,the arena lights grow dim,as Alice Cooper's "No more Mr. Nice Guy" is aired at the TitanTron.
Buffled,they look at each other,there's no WII wrestler using this song as a theme.
Through the darkness,a figure can be seen running towards the ring,but none can see who's that.
The figure slides below the ropes and goes to the center of the ring.
A spotlight from above,reveals the figure-it's Space Trucker,holding a microphone!
The audiende stares awed-he seems badly bruised,he's panting and snarling and he seems completely out of control.
"Sorry for interrupting your entertainment,but I have something to say!"
The audience started feeling uneasy,some started to shout and boo at Space Trucker.
"Oh,shut the (censored) up-you're gonna love this!" Space Trucker replied grinning.
Now disbelief turned to worry-this is not how ST used to treat them!
"Ever since I can remember myself,I was striving to earn respect-from my "fellow wrestlers"...
He spat on the ring in digust,as he had tasted something bad.
"And from your lot!For more than 20 years I went my own way-treating everybody the way I wanted to be treated!
"And what did I get?" ST asked.
Nothing could be heard-not a whisper!
"That's right!NOTHING!I still make less money than working in a 7-11,I still live on a rent appartment and I still get resented by colleagues and people alike!Just because I was too good for the sport-hell,too good for this world!"
People started booing him and throwing empty cans and water botlles!
"What's wrong sheeple?You hate to be dissillusioned?Take a good look around,see the news on TV,read the papers! When was the last time you saw a good man achieving anything?"
ST stared at the audience.
"It's not a feelgood movie-it's the real world and here,the bad guys win-the bad guys get the cash,the bad guys get the fame,the bad guys get the girls...and the good guys get (censored) every time they try to make a difference!So..."
He drew a deep breath.
"So I won't be different than any of you-not anymore!
YOU OWE ME-THE WORLD OWES ME FOR WHAT I SUFFERED FOR TWENTY YEARS NOW!
It's about time I start collecting!"

He tossed away the microphone and shouted.
"IF YOU DON'T RESPECT ME,YOU WILL FEAR ME!"
Space Trucker
Space Trucker

Back to top Go down

Space Trucker goes heel IN PUBLIC! Empty Re: Space Trucker goes heel IN PUBLIC!

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:03 pm

The Crowd creats alot of cheers
Bad Pie Guy walks out
Bad Pie Guy: shhhh, theres children here, Nhahahahahaha wow and I thought I was bad. well i'm that Bad guy that you all love to see be evil. Anyway Mr. trucker, from Bad Guy to bad pie guy lets see if you can handel your just desserts .

Crowd explodes in cheers and boos, mostly cheers

Bad Pie Guy makes his way to the ring
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Space Trucker Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:52 pm

BPG,I hope this is to your liking-if not,tell me what you don't like and I'll edit the post.
To any other...This ghost writing occured after the exchange of messages with BPG and to his knowledge.

Space Trucker rises his arm in a stopping gesture!
"You realize that it if you step in the ring there's gonna be a brawl and it ain't time for our match yet!"
The Bad Pie Guy stops,scratches his chin and thinks for a while-or he pretends he does,as the faces he makes while he scratches his chin,would be funny-if there wasn't that evil,mischevious look in his eyes...
A minute passes....then another.....Space Trucker's face starts glowing red with anger!
Suddenly Space Trucker errupts!
"Damn you,you little (censored),GET UP HERE!"
The Bad Pie Guy smiles and says :
"You know what?It's only been a couple of hours since your last match,so I think I will pass!
After all,I want you in good shape,so you can take a lot of punishment and let me relish on your pain!"

With these words,he bursts into a maniacal laughter,turns his back to Space Trucker and starts walking to the exit!
Space Trucker seems stunned by the incolence of The Bad Pie Guy-in fact,he stands paralyzed from anger for a good five seconds!
"Why,you son of a...." He roars,slides below the ropes and dashes towards The Bad Pie Guy.
However,five seconds were enough for the security team to enter the arena and Space Trucker is blocked by the guards!
"Come back hear you freak!I'LL SHOW YOU PAIN!YOU HEAR?" Space Trucker yells at the still laughing Bad Pie Guy,as he tries to break free from the guards!
The Bad Pie Guy makes a vulgar gesture to Space Trucker,accompanying it with even more vulgar sounds and vanishes through the exit,leaving a fuming and yelling Space Trucker on the brink of a seizure.....
Space Trucker
Space Trucker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm

you make a good Pie Guy. And yes we did talk about this first
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:10 am

One question, that video is for the show ?
I don't know if I can put him, you have to ask that to the Sparkhawk.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 am

I just was bored so I put it in. Don't have to put it in of you don't want too
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum