Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumpstyle wanna the title back

Go down

Jumpstyle wanna the title back Empty Jumpstyle wanna the title back

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:52 am

Jumpstyle walking to the ring
He grabs one mic and starts talking

Jumpstyle: I have one new idea on my mind and it's the new race for the tag team belt but how you know I don't feel good by my title lost... and it's the second more important title in this business so really how you know me I want to fight again against the MOP and if I lose I will race for the tag team belt with Ragnarok. But really MOP, if you think will be easy you're not right, I'm your best challenge, I'm one of the best ! remember that !

Rick: That's what I'm waiting from him.

Jerry: Yes and normally the words of him are truth.

Back to top Go down

Jumpstyle wanna the title back Empty Re: Jumpstyle wanna the title back

Post  DaWolf Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 pm

As Jumpstyle finishes, the lights in the arena dim until it is total darkness. Loud thunder echoes and heavy rain is heard through the speakers along with sounds normally heard during a thunder storm. Small flashes of light appear intermittently until one blinding lightning bolt hits just below the titantron, and a similar one appears on the screen making its way straight into a huge rock. Sparks fly everywhere and the camera zooms in to the place of impact where the lightning bolt has carved a wolf's head in the rock. A loud wolf's howl then ripples across the surround speakers and the lights slowly fade in as the sound of rain vanishes.
-
DaWolf makes his way out, wearing his black cape with a wolf's head resting at its top. The black and grey hide aligns the cape and he slowly adjusts the leather gloves on his hands where small openings for metallic claws appear. DaWolf climbs into the ring and slowly gets in, removing his cape, and resting it on one of the turnbuckles.
-
DaWolf takes a long, examining look at Jumpstyle then motions to the ringside announcer who throws in a mic for DaWolf to grab. DaWolf circles the entire ring slowly before standing to face Jumpstyle, keeping some distance, but looking him square in the eyes. DaWolf takes in a deep breath, seeming to taste the air of this new federation he's in.
-
DaWolf: "I don't mean to pop in on your announcement, but I had to come out here at some point and give everyone a little piece of my mind. Some of the people backstage have an idea who I am, but the rest don't, so allow me to introduce myself... I'm the one guy you'll get tired of seein'! I'll be all over the place, and I'll be all around the gold. Whether I win that or not won't be the main issue. It's all about the fights, the battles, and the history!
-
Now I've been champ several times and I've challenged and defended several more, but you my friend have brought up a topic that I've been away from for quite a while. Tag teams... one of the more delicate alliances in this sport! And since you so clearly announced how willin' you are to get into the tag team title hunt, then I guess we'd be meetin' each other sooner or later. Whether on the same team or opposite ones I got no clue...
-
That bein' said, have yourself a lovely day out here before things get messy with the new season. See ya around... bub!"

-
With that, DaWolf turns around to leave the ring.
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:39 am

Jumpstyle grabs DaWolf arm and looking for him and says

Jumpstyle: Now listen to me and listen well, what about the respect ? This federation have one important skill and it's the respect and you have to win your respect. You can't go here and thinking you're a super hero and say that, look for the fans ! They don't wanna that now, they wanna some Jumps...

Rick: Jumps ?

Jumpstyle: You have to learn very much about this business, this is like a baby, first he have to know who you are, second you have to stay with him and third you have to fight by him. It's what you will do and that's stupids conversations it's not what the "baby" wants, they want to jump for the new race ! But I have to admit, you're a nice guy and you have courage for go here and talking when I'm talking, but remember that ! This federation want respect, the fans want respect, the rick and jerry want respect, the sparkhawk want respect, I want respect, the Champions want respect, so new guy, you're talking with the right person about respect, I can call you of a new buddy, Welcome to the WII !

Jumpstyle shake the DaWolf hands and they goes out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Jumpstyle walks to the ring
He grabs one mic and starts talking

Jumpstyle: I have one new idea on my mind and it's the new race for the tag team belt but how you know I don't feel good by my title lost... and it's the second more important title in this business so really how you know me I want to fight again against the MOP and if I lose I will race for the tag team belt with Ragnarok. But really MOP, if you think will be easy you're not right, I'm your best challenge, I'm one of the best ! remember that !

Rick: That's what I'm waiting from him.

Jerry: Yes and normally the words of him are truth.

As Jumpstyle finishes, the lights in the arena dim until it is total darkness. Loud thunder echoes and heavy rain is heard through the speakers along with sounds normally heard during a thunder storm. Small flashes of light appear intermittently until one blinding lightning bolt hits just below the titantron, and a similar one appears on the screen making its way straight into a huge rock.

Rick: What the hell ?

Jerry: It's the end of the world ?

Rick: Don't be stupid.

Sparks fly everywhere and the camera zooms in to the place of impact where the lightning bolt has carved a wolf's head in the rock. A loud wolf's howl then ripples across the surround speakers and the lights slowly fade in as the sound of rain vanishes. DaWolf makes his way out, wearing his black cape with a wolf's head resting at its top. The black and grey hide aligns the cape and he slowly adjusts the leather gloves on his hands where small openings for metallic claws appear.

Jerry: It's not the end of the world ! It's... It's... who is he ?

Rick: It's DaWolf ! Nice it seems we have a new cool wrestler.

DaWolf climbs into the ring and slowly gets in, removing his cape, and resting it on one of the turnbuckles. DaWolf takes a long, examining look at Jumpstyle then motions to the ringside announcer who throws in a mic for DaWolf to grab. DaWolf circles the entire ring slowly before standing to face Jumpstyle, keeping some distance, but looking him square in the eyes. DaWolf takes in a deep breath, seeming to taste the air of this new federation he's in.

DaWolf: "I don't mean to pop in on your announcement, but I had to come out here at some point and give everyone a little piece of my mind. Some of the people backstage have an idea who I am, but the rest don't, so allow me to introduce myself... I'm the one guy you'll get tired of seein'! I'll be all over the place, and I'll be all around the gold. Whether I win that or not won't be the main issue. It's all about the fights, the battles, and the history! Now I've been champ several times and I've challenged and defended several more, but you my friend have brought up a topic that I've been away from for quite a while. Tag teams... one of the more delicate alliances in this sport! And since you so clearly announced how willin' you are to get into the tag team title hunt, then I guess we'd be meetin' each other sooner or later. Whether on the same team or opposite ones I got no clue... That bein' said, have yourself a lovely day out here before things get messy with the new season. See ya around... bub!"

Jerry: Was that a challenge ?

Jumpstyle grabs DaWolf arm and looking for him and says

Rick: Looks for the Jumpstyle !

Jumpstyle: Now listen to me and listen well, what about the respect ? This federation have one important skill and it's the respect and you have to win your respect. You can't go here and thinking you're a super hero and say that, look for the fans ! They don't wanna that now, they wanna some Jumps...

Rick: Jumps ?

Jumpstyle: You have to learn very much about this business, this is like a baby, first he have to know who you are, second you have to stay with him and third you have to fight by him. It's what you will do and that's stupids conversations it's not what the "baby" wants, they want to jump for the new race ! But I have to admit, you're a nice guy and you have courage for go here and talking when I'm talking, but remember that ! This federation want respect, the fans want respect, the rick and jerry want respect, the sparkhawk want respect, I want respect, the Champions want respect, so new guy, you're talking with the right person about respect, I can call you of a new buddy, Welcome to the WII !

Jumpstyle shake the DaWolf hands and they goes out of the ring.

Rick: Yes welcome to the WII DaWolf it seems we have 2 new friends !

Jerry: Yes and we now know who is the DaWolf.

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 am

(that looks great)
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:00 am

Yhea I know...

Back to top Go down