Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastico wants to fight. (if you like for when he gets to fight a singles)

Go down

Fantastico wants to fight. (if you like for when he gets to fight a singles) Empty Fantastico wants to fight. (if you like for when he gets to fight a singles)

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 am

The arena goes dark for a split second then flames explode under the Titantron and the house lights come on as if the show is over.

The Titantron screen shows black and white fuzz as static as loud white noise comes from the speakers.
There is an uncomfortable long pause.........Nothing.

The Titan tron begins a black and white video countdown 3...2...1 as the audience hears a low growly voice proclaim "This Time we didn't forget the graaavy."

Loud grungy unrecognizable guitar noise starts joined by a deep badly played chello, various mechanical noises, laughter and some D-bag (Fantastico) Reading poetry (If you knew, you would recognize Charles Bukowski's "Alone With Everybody") you think you hear farting as well.

A video extreme close up of Fantastico's face apparently laughing turns into a montage of Fantastico doing mundane things walking a dog, lacing his boots, pushing a grocery cart down an aisle, reading the news paper etc. then apparently urinating at a urinal then in a flower bed, on a mail box, a car ect.

Fantastico walks out with a mic and one hand and dragging a oversized stuffed bear dirty torn and trailing stuffing..he is wearing a fireman's helmet and his paint spattered Cut offs and boots. He stops on the walk way and holds the mic to his mouth.

HEY!!!!!
He yells to no one in particular.
Hey! I want to fight!
Fantstico starts shaking his head.
No no no...Not in no dang Tag match. I want to beat someone up myself.....except with Grim I know him...
Fantastico starts to nod appears to be thinking
So I HEY! I wanna fight but no tag match 'cept with Grim...OR fight Grim I can fight Grim too or someone anyone but not a tag I don't want no tag 'cept with Grim or something....
Fantastico seems to be confusing himself.
HEY! am I fighting or what? I want to fight I'm gonna fight no tag unless I know grim or fight him maybe I think I'll go on down there and fight someone.
Fantastico drops the mic and the bear swipes his hand over his head knocking off the helmet.
THIS TIME I DIDN'T FORGET THE GRAVY!!!
HEY! I want to fight!
Fantastico starts walking toward the ring Shouting
HEY! I wanna fight!

Back to top Go down