Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf-Pack out for the tag titles

Go down

The Wolf-Pack out for the tag titles Empty The Wolf-Pack out for the tag titles

Post  DaWolf Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:21 pm

The camera is backstage showing the locker room of The Wolf-Pack. Inside are all the members, DaWolf standing facing Sparkhawk, The Stupifier, Thunderhawk, and Space Trucker.
-
They all seem to be discussing their upcoming matches and basing them on their previous ones.

-
DaWolf: "... an' you all know that those clowns can be swept off like flies! Some of them got too confident after their recent wins an' I guess we gotta show 'em the way back to Earth."
-
All the other members seem to agree, and some seem to be eager to translate words into action one way or another.
-
DaWolf: "Sparkhawk, the tag tournament is our next target, and we're up against Jumpstyle and Ragnarok. If anyone needs to be taught a lesson, it's them!
-
I've been listenin' to their empty threats and false promises for a while now an' I think we gotta strike 'em hard!
-
They think we're bad guys.. they think we wanna cause chaos.. well let's show 'em how bad we can really be!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down