Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pack speaks

2 posters

Go down

The Pack speaks Empty The Pack speaks

Post  TheStupifier Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm

A guy is shown thrown out of a locker room door. A voice from the locker room yells, "Now don't you dare come back here again!" The camera creeps up to the door and is able to get a view of two people talking. They are The Stupifier and DaWolf."

The Stupifier: "Haha! Now that that guy is out of here, lets talk about last week man. Those fools had no idea what was coming for them! But why couldn't we beat them up a little more?"

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

The Pack speaks Empty Re: The Pack speaks

Post  DaWolf Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:08 am

DaWolf: "It's aight man, they done nothin' wrong, so it ain't fair to just beat up random people. I do have a feelin' some people won't like this Pack and will try to go all macho on us so save your energy till then!"
-
The Stupifier: "But we have to make a bigger impact, don't you think?"
-
DaWolf: "Oh a bigger impact IS comin'! I just pity those we will be angry with by then!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStupifier Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:35 pm

The Stupifier: "Listen man. We've been upand down this road a million times. We both know what it takes to make an impact here! I mean look at some of our old matches. You won the titles. But I would make the bigger impact. Now on't get me wrong. I'm not trying to disrespect you at all. But just listen to me about this. We can do what got you to the top after so many years, and wait for the moment to strike and make ourselves known. Or, we could do what got me recognized extremly fast. And thats take life by the HORNS and make every moment, OUR MOMENT!"

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:15 am

The Stupifier decides to keep it at that and leaves DaWolf to himself thinking.. after all, they got a tag match to get ready for!
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down