Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Proportions

Go down

Extreme Proportions Empty Extreme Proportions

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Next season, Trex and I are going to have a "most extreme" feud. This will decide who is the most extreme in WII

Back to top Go down

Extreme Proportions Empty Re: Extreme Proportions

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Indeed. I believe I've already posted my challenge to Captain Extreme in the roleplaying section, but it hasn't been put into a show yet. In fact I'm going to go edit it a bit, to work in my 3-0 win loss record on WII.

I figure that can start it... Cap, you should probably come up with something to reply to it in the same show, since the best WWE/TNA storylines have two or more bits to a single episode. Though, I'm not sure if there is a specific amount of text (or how many 'hours' the show takes) in TWG...

Well, either way. We should start discussing storyline here. Perhaps a short feud, ends on friendly terms, or at least for Trex since Trex is just so damn laid back... Maybe a temporary tag, which then dissolves into the "most extreme" feud again.

Is it safe to assume your wrestler's a high-flyer? A risk taker? Or at least how you've designed him to be when the fed gets the writers to actually WRITE the matches? If so it'd be a better feud, what with Trex just being the most extreme brawler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 pm

I'm a balenced wrestler, so idk on actual high flying moves. Writing the matches would be cool, but only if we still get paid Razz . We'll figure it out, but edit your rp, say you edited it, and then I'll post my reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Ok, Admins can you delete this thread, given Captain Extreme went and bailed?

I'll come up with something later, need some time to think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down