Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme entrance to WWI

Go down

Extreme entrance to WWI Empty Extreme entrance to WWI

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Everyone are waiting for the next match to begin when the lights go out. Screams are heard as the staff begin to run wild to fix the problem. Suddenly, a single spotlight begins to shine it the rafters. It places it's beam across the arena, where a man stands on top of the balcony edge. He's wearing a superhero suit and his hair is bright silver. He watches the crowd for a short time, and then after a long wait, he dives off the edge.

More screams are heard as he begins to plummet, but the man reaches for his chest. He pulls a cord and a glider shoots out of a bag on his back that wasn't visible until then. His fall is halted, and he begins to glide towards the ring. People begin to cheer as he desends, and every fan is on their feet as he finally touches ground. He hands one of the ring staff his bag and in turn, grabs a mic. He slide into the ring, as the crowd continues to cheer. He allows the crowd to cheer for minutes before he raises his hand. The crowd goes silent.

Man: How did yall like that?!

The crowd pops again.

Man: Good! Cause now that Captain Extreme is on WII, you fans will get to see those extreme stunts week in and week out!

The crowd bursts with cheers again. Captain Extreme allows tem for only a few seconds, before he quiets them down again.

Captain Extreme: Now that we got all the excitement out of the way, its time to get down to business... Have any of you wonderful people ever heard the word "justice"?

Many people raise their hands.

Captain Extreme: I figured as much. Justice is a rather common word. Some people say it alot. I'm sure most of you know the meaning of it. Well... atleast the dictionary definiton of it. You see, the dictionary and reality have two different meanings for Justice, but reality speaks it best. Reality says Justice is when soldiers put their lives on the line for the sake of others. Reality states that Justice is the rules that Police and other law enforcers live by. Justice is more than just a word!

Captain Extreme begins to walk around the ring.

Captain Extreme: This is boring to many of you people, but I'm giving a true meaning to what I'm about. I love to wrestle, but have any of you noticed that this sport isn't all fun and games? I've been slammed though chairs, pushed off ladders, and been smashed with all sorts of weapons.

Captain Extreme stops walking.

Captain Extreme: To make a long story short, I'm the new superhero in town, and I WILL uphold Justice in the ring. No more blindsides, behind the back, and illegal moves for WII. Sparkhawk, I'm offering my services to you. Now will you lay my body down to be beaten, tossed around, and crushed to protect the thing you hold close to your heart? I'm not scared of anyone, but everyone should be scared of me!

Captain Extreme throws the mic down as the crowd begins to explode with cheers. CX climbs out of the ring and celebrates with his new fans.

Back to top Go down