Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme measures for Justice

Go down

Extreme measures for Justice Empty Extreme measures for Justice

Post  Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Sparkhawk is standing in the hallway outside, unlocking the door to his office. He stpes in and cuts on the lights. Captain Extreme is seated in the only guest chair in the room.

Sparkhawk (startled): Hey! What are you doing in here?!

Captain Extreme looks up. His eyes look pure red in the light.

CX: Sparkhawk, calm down, I'm not here to hurt you.

Sparkhawk: But how did you get in?!

CX (casual tone): The window.

Sparkhawk: I see...

Sparkhawk walks over to his chair and sits down. CX's expression hasn't changed the whole time, as if this was normal for him.

Sparkhawk: Now, why are you here?

CX: I'm here for an answer.

Sparkhawk looks puzzled

Sparkhawk: What answer?

Captain Extreme shakes his head.

CX: Before my debut, I said I would uphold Justice in WII. I vowed to put my body in the line of danger to protect WII from cheaters, maniacs, and power-hungary people. Have you noticed that two tag teams have broken up by way of violence?

Sparkhawk nods.

CX: Well, its only a matter of time before they turn to their GM to take control of. It has happened many times before and I wouldn't like to see it again. That is why I'm here to help. I'm willing to protect you while you run the federation. In return, I want nothing... Do you accept?

Sparkhawk nods again.

CX: Good! Have a wonderful night Sparkhawk.

Captain Extreme turns and leaps out of the open window. Sparkhawk jumps up and looks out of the window. That is no body on the concrete six floors below him, so Sparkhawk sighs.

CX: I'm up here Boss!

Sparkhawk looks up and sees two red eyes staring down at him. Somehow, he got onto the roof will jumping down! Sparkhawk pulls himself back into the office and shakes his head.

Sparkhawk: That is a whacky kid!

Sparkhawk heads back to his desk as the picture fades out.

Back to top Go down