Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaWolf is sending out invitations..

Go down

DaWolf is sending out invitations.. Empty DaWolf is sending out invitations..

Post  DaWolf Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 am

DaWolf is seen backstage talking to a short man. The little man seems to be scared and would do anything to get out of his situation, while DaWolf seems to be threatening him.
-
DaWolf: "... an' don't come back till all of 'em have been HAND-delivered, you understand?! I'm expectin' all of them to answer me before the next season starts, otherwise you and I are gonna have a lil' bit of a problem!"
-
Man: "Y..y...yess sir... I'll m..mm...make sure they all g...g...get them as soon as p..p...possible!"
-
DaWolf: "On the other hand, if this goes well, you know what that means for you!"
-
Man: "Of course.. th..thank you!.. I'll g..g..get going now.."
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

DaWolf is sending out invitations.. Empty Re: DaWolf is sending out invitations..

Post  DaWolf Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Just before the show starts, DaWolf drives in and parks his monster truck outside the arena entrance. He gets off and is holding his phone.
-
DaWolf: "Yeah you did a good job.. you leave it to me from here on!... No I don't want you showin' your face around here!... You'll get your reward in due time... This federation will realize its own potential very soon!!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down