Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumpstyle tries to explain to the fans

Go down

Jumpstyle tries to explain to the fans Empty Jumpstyle tries to explain to the fans

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 am

Jumpstyle song is on and he appears walking in the ramp with the girl he met at the car parking
Jumpstyle is wearning a suit, a formal pants and shoes and he have a bag of money in his left hand with a microphone in his right hand

Rick: Is he a new guy ? He is rich now ? He have that power ? He...

Jerry: Stop doing questions ! I don't want to hear that, we don't know what he is going to say.

Jumpstyle: I know you have thinking what I'm going to do, what I'm doing and what happened in the car parking, but you will not know that now, what can I do is Da Wolf will pay what he did because he is the only bad guy in that stable ! He think he can grab in a group of guys and destroy the WII and he is doing that, he gives the Jiraya title to the Sparkhawk and that's unfair, he atacked Ragnarok and me, what he will do more ? I know Space Trucker is not a animal like Da Wolf, I know Sparkhawk have the respect Da Wolf haven't, I know Thunderhawk have heart Da Wolf haven't but... I don't know if The Stupifier is like Da Wolf and I want to know that, can you help me ? I don't know nothing about The Stupifier and I'm want to know, so I ask now if The Stupifier want to have a match against me for I study him, sorry about the things is passe and you don't know what it is but with time you will understand.

Rick: Yhea, he is planning something for asking a match against The Stupifier and don't explain what he is doing, really I don't know.

Jerry: Maybe he is planning a end for the Wolf Pack but he's wrong, he will lose.

Back to top Go down