Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychopathic Joins Deathstar part 1

Go down

Psychopathic Joins Deathstar part 1 Empty Psychopathic Joins Deathstar part 1

Post  Psychopathic Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Rick: Well that was an exciteing match , but what else does this night hold for the WII fan,s......

Jerry: I don,t know , but I think we are about to find out....

Rick: What you mean by that jerry?

Jerry: I just got word that we have to get an cam backstage , there seam,s to be something interesting going on........

The cam pull,s off the announcer,s and zoom,s in backstage where you see psychopathic paceing backward and forward in his dressing room....

Psychopathic: I can't believe I haven,t gotten gold yet around here , I have to do something about this.....

BAM,BAM Psychopathis is hitting his head up against his locker.....

Psychopathic: Something has got to change around here or else........

Knock , Knock....

Psychopathic: Who in the world is knocking on my dressing room door........

The cam zoom's in at the door as psychopathic open's it.....

Psychopathic: Who in the world wide of sport's are you.....

The cam pull's off psychopathic and zoom's in to the man at the door.....
You see an man standing at the door dressed in black with spikes on his shoulders....

Man: Look man , I,am Deathstar , and I over heard you complaining about this federation , look man if you want gold then my advice is me , and you join up , and get the tag team gold belt's what you say......

Psychopathic: Now that sound's like an idea to me , but I,ll tell you right now , if you ever cross me the wrong way , then you better be watching your back , cause I will get my revenge........now come on in , and let,s drink some beer,s........

The cam fade,s to black , as the door shut,s......

Rick: Now that is going to make an interesting tag team , but for now let,s get back to the show....
Psychopathic
Psychopathic

Back to top Go down