Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old acquaintance(part 1)

Go down

An old acquaintance(part 1) Empty An old acquaintance(part 1)

Post  Ragnarok Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 am

The scene opens right outside the WII arena. A lot of people have gathered outside waiting in line for tickets to watch their favourite superstars battle it out in the squared ring.

Ragnarok can be seen arriving at the arena in a taxi. He walks towards the entrance when all of a sudden a woman in the queue grabs his shirt and whispers into his ear.

Woman: I know who you are Ragnarok. I know your name. Your real name. I also know that you have a girlfriend and where she is at this exact moment.

Ragnarok is too stunned to say anything. The shock is quite visible on his face.

Woman: Do you want the information or not ?

Ragnarok looks at the woman carefully, still suspicious of her.

Ragnarok: Who are you ? And how can I be sure you're telling the truth ?

Woman: You can't. But its upto you honey. How badly do you wanna know who you really are ?

Ragnarok takes a moment to take in what he's just heard. He is still staring at her when something in his memory flashes before him.

Ragnarok: I...I think I know you. I've seen you before somewhere.

The woman smiles.

Woman: Oh. Remembering the past now are we ? Yes you have sweetie. You definitely have seen me before. So if you wanna know where you've seen me and how you know me then do as I say and meet me in the 3rd floor supply closet in exactly 30 minutes.

And saying that she lets go of him. Ragnarok keeps staring at her thinking over what she just said, wondering whether or not to believe her. He continues walking inside, his head a whirlpool of emotions.
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum