Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champion Talks

Go down

The Champion Talks Empty The Champion Talks

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Jumpstyle walking to the ring whit a strange look and whit the belt in the hand

Jerry: What the hell ? He is the New Champion, why he have that face ? He did a great match and he won the Old Guy...
Rick: I don't know too, let's see what the New Champion have to say to us.

Jumpstyle looks to grabs a mic and looks to the mat

Jumpstyle: First I have to thanks my fans and the people who's whit me, when I appears in this Roster I think: "This is my Federation, this is my Place and this will be my second family", and now I thinks it's true, I won very much when I goes to this Federation, the Federation have very good wrestlers and have a very good evoluction, I will give my Life for this Federation to goes to the Top, you all are my Second Family and you need someone who wants to help this Federation like me, I wanna thanks 4Real and Sparkhawk, they are good in the ring and out of the ring, like wrestlers and persons, and I never had a match like what I had, never but never, you know the match had a lot of experience, I learned a lot and I become Champion, I learned when I came to this Federation, Arthur, my first oponnent, he give me a opportunity and I will never forgot that and DarkSkull you are the "Old Guy" but very nice and very strong, you whitout your age and whit your age are a good wrestler and I have a lot of respect for you and really you don't need to listen them... "You're a Old Guy", bla bla bla bla bla, really if you have one match versus the Jerry you win, and Jerry if you have something whit the Old Guys, you know we can talk about it, more one thing I want to say for all of you seeing me now on the TV and for every Wrestlers, Be Champion it's awsome, I needed a very time in the Gym, I need a lot of Jump for enter in the race and you know I think I will not have very time like Champion but I wanted to feel this... More one time thanks to the opportunity and thanks to all of you ! Take Care.

Jumpstyle walks to the exit whit a smile and whit the belt on the stomach

Rick: It was awsome that words and you see he have a bad face when he comes to here and when he goes, he have a different face.
Jerry: I have no words for that, I think I have more one enemy.
Rick: Oh god, he only said for you don't say that, he wants more Respect
Jerry: Let's see what our New Champion have in the new way for the championship

Back to top Go down