Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions talks

2 posters

Go down

The Champions talks Empty The Champions talks

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 am

A clip of the Jumpstyle is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
A song of Jumpstyle begins
Jumpstyle makes his way to the ring jumping and dancing
wearning a cool jacket, good shoes, black jeans and his title in the left hand
with a girl who walks with Jumpstyle and four bodyguards in the back of them with a symbol in the shirts and says on the shirt Brotherhood
Jumpstyle waits for the girl enters and then he enters in the ring too
the four bodyguards goes for the four sides of the ring
Jumpstyle asks for a microphone and puts the microphone on the right hand

Jerry: not him...

Rick: Yes it's our International Champion !

Jumpstyle: You all remember at some months, when I get my first WII Title, the International Title and I said " I will not stay with this Title very days ", well I did my best, I won to DarkSkull and I lost for Master of Puppets but now it's everything different, now I'm champion without loses and I will not brake that ! I will do my best for defend this thing in my hand and now with a new help because I have money, the money can do to you very things, the money can put you different and that's is happening with me, Spark, I have to apologise you for what happened in the ppv because you're not my enemy, my enemy is DaWolf and you're with him so I have to do it, please Spark don't put the things more difficult for me, I really don't know why you're there in that side, you never but never was a bad guy, why you're doing that ? But I don't give you orders if you want to stay with DaWolf you stay but you know you will suffer the consequences, so now I want a guy who is ready to go against me for the title, I'm thinking in you DaWolf, if you remember we have some things to end with us, you know what I'm talking about, so who are the man who have more courage in this company to give me a opportunity to win my first title defense ? Now, the girl you are seeying... her name is Sónia and she is my girlfriend.

Sónia gives a kiss to Jumpstyle

Last edited by Jumpstyle on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Champions talks Empty Re: The Champions talks

Post  DaWolf Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 am

Thunder echoes and heavy rainfall sounds fill the arena.
-
The arena lights dim out and flashes of lightning shine from multiple corners of the arena.

-
Jerry: "It's about time they came out.. I was worried Jumpstyle was going to keep talking!"
Rick: "Hey show some respect for your Intercontinental Champion!"
Jerry: "Oh grow up! He's only the current champ.. that guy is the real champ!"
Rick: "What guy?!"
Jerry: "That guy..."
-
A wolf howls and DaWolf comes out to the ramp, looking left and right. He stops halfway and looks at the ring. Taking a long look at Jumpstyle, his title, his girlfriend, and his bodyguards... DaWolf produces a microphone that was hooked on the rear end of his belt.
-
DaWolf: "Whadda ya know?... look at you all shinin' and grinnin'! So ya got yourself a girl to go with that title.. nice touch! And four bodyguards... FOUR! All those guys you rounded up were not enough?"
-
Jerry: "Sense of insecurity, anyone?"
Rick: "Oh shut up.. you're both jealous."
Jerry: "Riiiiight... DaWolf is jealous of Jumpstyle..."
Rick: "Yeah!"
Jerry: "And I'm jealous of you..."
Jerry: "And you can't possibly be any stupider!"
Rick: "Ye... what?"
Jerry: "I rest my case..."
Rick: "..."
-
DaWolf: "So you're thinkin' of someone to defend your title against, an' ya thought of me.. cute!"
-
Jerry: "Hahahahaha!"
-
DaWolf: "Well, bub, I'll grant you that wish and I'll fight ya for that title! Looks like ya can't wait to lose it again! And yup, you're right in one other thing... we do have some unfinished business.. hope you enjoyed hitting me and Sparkhawk while we were down, cuz you're gonna have enough time to regret it!"
-
Rick: "Jumpstyle can defend that title against anyone, especially DaWolf!"
Jerry: [yawn]
-
DaWolf: "An' here's a little suggestion from me... how about we make it a 2-out-of-3 challenge? During the upcoming shows, we will take turns pickin' the stipulations for our matches. How about we start the first match as a... Ladder match?"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:48 pm

The crowd starts cheering showing they like the idea

Jerry: Yhea, it seems we will find a way to a new champion.

Rick: What you're talking about ? DaWolf can't beat the Jumper !

Jumpstyle grins

Jumpstyle: Everytime you talk to me you starts to being very funny, very jokes and you come here and you think you give orders ? If you want that BIG MATCH ! you have to deserve it, if you deserve the match you will have that match but if you don't deserve, you will not have the match, it's easy.

Rick: I know it, he is not stupid.

Jerry: Maybe he is not stupid, maybe he is more then that, how a guy rejects a match like this ?

Rick: He didn't rejected, he give to DaWolf a chance to have his match.

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:45 am

DaWolf looks back at Jumpstyle and wastes no time thinking.
-
DaWolf: "Ya know, it don't really matter. For all you care, you'll need to beat me twice this season to keep that shine on your shoulder. The way I see it, it won't be so easy..."
-
Rick: "So now he is being realistic."
-
DaWolf: "Guess the only way we're settlin' this is in that ring. Rest assured, though, these matches are gonna gonna start brutal, and end even worse!"
-
Rick: "What's worse than brutal?"
Jerry: "What's worse is that guy when he's pissed!"
-
DaWolf: "I'll see ya!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 am

[I just added all the segments together and fixed the formatting. No text was changed].
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A clip of the Jumpstyle is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves.
-
A song of Jumpstyle begins.
Jumpstyle makes his way to the ring jumping and dancing wearning a cool jacket, good shoes, black jeans and his title in the left hand with a girl who walks with Jumpstyle and four bodyguards in the back of them with a symbol in the shirts and says on the shirt "Brotherhood".
-
Jumpstyle waits for the girl enters and then he enters in the ring too the four bodyguards goes for the four sides of the ring Jumpstyle asks for a microphone and puts the microphone on the right hand.

-
Jerry: not him...
Rick: Yes it's our International Champion !
-
Jumpstyle: You all remember at some months, when I get my first WII Title, the International Title and I said " I will not stay with this Title very days ", well I did my best, I won to DarkSkull and I lost for Master of Puppets but now it's everything different, now I'm champion without loses and I will not brake that ! I will do my best for defend this thing in my hand and now with a new help because I have money, the money can do to you very things, the money can put you different and that's is happening with me, Spark, I have to apologise you for what happened in the ppv because you're not my enemy, my enemy is DaWolf and you're with him so I have to do it, please Spark don't put the things more difficult for me, I really don't know why you're there in that side, you never but never was a bad guy, why you're doing that ? But I don't give you orders if you want to stay with DaWolf you stay but you know you will suffer the consequences, so now I want a guy who is ready to go against me for the title, I'm thinking in you DaWolf, if you remember we have some things to end with us, you know what I'm talking about, so who are the man who have more courage in this company to give me a opportunity to win my first title defense ? Now, the girl you are seeying... her name is Sónia and she is my girlfriend.
-
Sónia gives a kiss to Jumpstyle.
-
Thunder echoes and heavy rainfall sounds fill the arena.
-
The arena lights dim out and flashes of lightning shine from multiple corners of the arena.

-
Jerry: "It's about time they came out.. I was worried Jumpstyle was going to keep talking!"
Rick: "Hey show some respect for your Intercontinental Champion!"
Jerry: "Oh grow up! He's only the current champ.. that guy is the real champ!"
Rick: "What guy?!"
Jerry: "That guy..."
-
A wolf howls and DaWolf comes out to the ramp, looking left and right. He stops halfway and looks at the ring. Taking a long look at Jumpstyle, his title, his girlfriend, and his bodyguards... DaWolf produces a microphone that was hooked on the rear end of his belt.
-
DaWolf: "Whadda ya know?... look at you all shinin' and grinnin'! So ya got yourself a girl to go with that title.. nice touch! And four bodyguards... FOUR! All those guys you rounded up were not enough?"
-
Jerry: "Sense of insecurity, anyone?"
Rick: "Oh shut up.. you're both jealous."
Jerry: "Riiiiight... DaWolf is jealous of Jumpstyle..."
Jerry: "And I'm jealous of you..."
Jerry: "And you can't possibly be any stupider!"
Rick: "Ye... what?"
Jerry: "I rest my case..."
Rick: "..."
-
DaWolf: "So you're thinkin' of someone to defend your title against, an' ya thought of me.. cute!"
-
Jerry: "Hahahahaha!"
-
DaWolf: "Well, bub, I'll grant you that wish and I'll fight ya for that title! Looks like ya can't wait to lose it again! And yup, you're right in one other thing... we do have some unfinished business.. hope you enjoyed hitting me and Sparkhawk while we were down, cuz you're gonna have enough time to regret it!"
-
Rick: "Jumpstyle can defend that title against anyone, especially DaWolf!"
Jerry: [yawn]
-
DaWolf: "An' here's a little suggestion from me... how about we make it a 2-out-of-3 challenge? During the upcoming shows, we will take turns pickin' the stipulations for our matches. How about we start the first match as a... Ladder match?"
-
The crowd starts cheering showing they like the idea.
-
Jerry: Yhea, it seems we will find a way to a new champion.
Rick: What you're talking about ? DaWolf can't beat the Jumper !
-
Jumpstyle grins.
-
Jumpstyle: Everytime you talk to me you starts to being very funny, very jokes and you come here and you think you give orders ? If you want that BIG MATCH ! you have to deserve it, if you deserve the match you will have that match but if you don't deserve, you will not have the match, it's easy.
-
Rick: I know it, he is not stupid.
Jerry: Maybe he is not stupid, maybe he is more then that, how a guy rejects a match like this ?
Rick: He didn't rejected, he give to DaWolf a chance to have his match.
-
DaWolf looks back at Jumpstyle and wastes no time thinking.
-
DaWolf: "Ya know, it don't really matter. For all you care, you'll need to beat me twice this season to keep that shine on your shoulder. The way I see it, it won't be so easy..."
-
Rick: "So now he is being realistic."
-
DaWolf: "Guess the only way we're settlin' this is in that ring. Rest assured, though, these matches are gonna gonna start brutal, and end even worse!"
-
Rick: "What's worse than brutal?"
Jerry: "What's worse is that guy when he's pissed!"
-
DaWolf: "I'll see ya!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkhawk Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Sorry for having to block this topic, but from today, the rp lost sense, since Jumpstyle is not with us anymore

TOPIC LOCKED!
Sparkhawk
Sparkhawk
Admin

https://wiitwg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum