Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview whit the International Champion

Go down

Interview whit the International Champion Empty Interview whit the International Champion

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Interviewer: I'm here whit Jumpstyle who team up whit Ragnarok, Jumpstyle what you...

Jumpstyle interrups the Interviewer and grabs the mic

Jumpstyle: I don't like the people like DarkSkull, after I have said that words... DarkSkull create a tag team whit my first Rival... for my destruction, you know I thinked I is my friend and next you saw "you friend", doing something bad for you, I feel like a sh##t ! And I am that people who want the good, I don't try to find rivals, are they trying to find me... and I never do something bad for DarkSkull, I take is title, is true but if he wants his title he have to ask for one re-match, don't do matches for my destruction, I think you not feel the destruction of me and my partner did in ECW, it was good ? c'mon you son of b#tch, who called cane ? you need cane to beat me ? who need that two nabs to beat me ? I have the best power of the world, you know what that is ? I don't get drugs like you ! I'm a man ! I'm a human, I'm not a animal, I don't need drugs to beat someone of the WII or NICW, and they know that, you have nobody but nobody then can beat me and my partner, I called us "The Survivors", you know why ? Because we're not like you, you fight and we don't go back, we don't need someone to destruy for us, we're not like KaNe, that stupid guy left WII because you lose, yes DarkSkull it's your fault, I wanna your destruction... Finger by finger, eye for eye, you will disappear...

Interviewer: That's the Jumpstyle words, I passed the ball for you two.

Back to top Go down