Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kane and bane is going DOWN

Go down

kane and bane is going DOWN Empty kane and bane is going DOWN

Post  SuperEagle Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 am

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves
guardian 4th makes his way to the ring

Guardian 4th: well kane and bane from what i have seen you do i know that i can take you out is what i would say if i was super sure to tell you the truth this is probally going to be one of the toughest in this fedration but i will come out on top.

Jerry: goodness rick i am really impressed with this guy hes come far with his 1-1 starek i bet he's going for a 2-1 streak and if he can do it he is going to be one of the gratest

Guardian 4th: well you know kane and bane, im not going to lie this will not be easy and in this macth im am going to push myself and kane and bane to the point where we can not wrestle any more

Rick: wow if what guardian says is true this is going to be a macth of epic porpotions in which only one of them will win this epic battle and at the end i belive it will go grate for the person who has the will to win

Guardian 4th: well rick this time i cannot promise anything not a win, draw, or loss i cannot tell who will win or guess but all i can sya is this will be a grate match and i will hope that it goes grate for the both of us good day
SuperEagle
SuperEagle

Back to top Go down