Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kane trying to find the guy

Go down

Kane trying to find the guy Empty Kane trying to find the guy

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

Kane 2 music is on and Kane 2 walking whit Rick Impact
Kane 2 grabs a mic

Jerry: Hey look, the brother of the Kane and Bane and his friend and partner.

Rick: In the last show Kane and Bane goes to the Hospital and we don't know who is the guy who atacks the Kane 2 brother.

Jerry: But they are here to find the masked guy, I wait that Kane is well

Kane 2: Last show someone atacks my brother, and I never but never atacks brothers of someone, but if that put you happy, you will gonna know what put me happy, yes, I will find you, I will looking for you in every places of the World, and when I see you and found you, I will create one pain on you and you never but never will forge it, I know what pain is, I know what soffering is, I know what the hell is !!!! So little guy, you can't won me, I will punch your face like a bag of boxing at bleeding and I will never stop, never but never stop punching you, only I will stop when you learn one thing, you got involved with the wrong person, and I will KICK YOUR ASS !!!

Rick Impact: You hear Kane 2 ? Come on guy, you're easy to find, and Kane 2 says one thing wrong, we will KICK YOU ASS, because nobody but nobody got involved whit the Hardcore Luckers !
And if you don't like it...

Kane 2: Go to hell !

Kane 2 and Rick Impact walking to the exit of the ring

Rick: Oh my god you see what I see ?

Jerry: I think I see what you see ?

Rick: Oh yhea and what I see ?

Jerry: Pizza ?

Rick: What the f*** I don't see Pizza, I see Kane 2 furious and when he found who atacks his brother he will kill him.

Jerry: Really ?

Rick: No I'm kidding, YES REAL ! And I'm gonna say to Kane, it was you !

Jerry: What ? I'm gonna kill you Rick !

Rick: Come on, you don't kill nobody, let's continues the show, I wait Kane 2 found that guy because Kane and Bane is a cool guy, nobody wants that to Kane and Bane, less that guy.

Back to top Go down